Youtube Video- Philosophy of Kreia

vadess

Kreia/Darth Traya was my favourite character in KOTOR 2. Hands down. This youtube video is a very well done exposition about Star Wars philosophy, Kreia's philosophy, etc.:

Watch, enjoy. Keep in mind it's about 2h long.

Keep in mind it's about 2h long.

Is there a properly formatted text-only version somewhere?

At a guess, it would take me about 40 minutes to read the words on-screen(1), so 2 hours to watch a video seems like a losing proposition. And I could print them and scribble in the margins or use a note-taking app to make my own notes. Not so easy with a YT video.

(1) I read text to myself faster than people can say the words out loud, and when it's a presentation, they go a bit slower, so the speed advantage is greater.

Is there a properly formatted text-only version somewhere?

At a guess, it would take me about 40 minutes to read the words on-screen(1), so 2 hours to watch a video seems like a losing proposition. And I could print them and scribble in the margins or use a note-taking app to make my own notes. Not so easy with a YT video.

(1) I read text to myself faster than people can say the words out loud, and when it's a presentation, they go a bit slower, so the speed advantage is greater.

Nope. The maker didn't link it in the video's description