Plan B - Operation APAC United

jwalsham

Just a thought since all APAC servers will the option to choose a server to move to..... Lets all unite and be together... Slaughter all the americans and make BW regret merging us with an NA server.. We can cover both factions.. Pubs and imps together.. If we cant save APAC/ Dalborra we might as well avenge it..

Im a big avengers fan :)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a guild idea that can be REALLY ****** for them.. make our names so much alike to make calling on TS/Vent even harder. EG me and a few ToG mates made our names the same like the name 'Tooper' but we changed the letters around like those funny little letters Ó Õ ê etc.

Have 4 or more people in the same WZ with the same name was son much fun :p

Edited by Henu

Come one! Why do you always have to be boring?? RP server?? Seriously??

Yeh man majority of our players are moving on from SWTOR so handful left decided we would go to the RP server as there a no imp pvp guilds we could merge into.

Yeh man majority of our players are moving on from SWTOR so handful left decided we would go to the RP server as there a no imp pvp guilds we could merge into.

Good luck on your future endeavors and hopefully you find purpose on your decision

Here is a guild idea that can be REALLY ****** for them.. make our names so much alike to make calling on TS/Vent even harder. EG me and a few ToG mates made our names the same like the name 'Tooper' but we changed the letters around like those funny little letters Ó Õ ê etc.

Have 4 or more people in the same WZ with the same name was son much fun :p

This is a very good idea, have like perhaps a letter which reminds us that we are united and from dalborra

Just a thought since all APAC servers will the option to choose a server to move to..... Lets all unite and be together... Slaughter all the americans and make BW regret merging us with an NA server.. We can cover both factions.. Pubs and imps together.. If we cant save APAC/ Dalborra we might as well avenge it..

Im a big avengers fan :)

So your suggesting to make an uber guild on both sides, pub/imp for any and all Dalborra players?

If so that would be awesome :D

So your suggesting to make an uber guild on both sides, pub/imp for any and all Dalborra players?

If so that would be awesome :D

Thats my idea... Spc have toons on NS while NS have toons in SPC.. Hopefully that will be a start but we still need to sort that bit out.. To be honest dalborrans will but only be a fraction ounce we move to harb... They have 5x our general population.

I want us to stick together as much as possible.....

I'm sorry Rory. :(

don't leave your one of the few actual females I have met and that actually found my lame jokes funny.

also linking your facebook in your sig is a bad idea, there are people like me that will stalk you

btw are you single?

I kid I'm not THAT creepy

wait if we are able to choose where we go I'm so going to the bastion

I'm really torn between going with the Gimps to Bastion or staying with the whole Dalboran group, say on Harbinger, I have some IRL friends that are probably going to go Harbinger, and if most of the APAC pop is going there i want to have you all on during my peak times so i can get the most out of my gameplay. Jwalsh i'm all for the idea and will happily come along for that, i just need to decide and know before the merge where most of our guilds and pop is going :)