These aren't the droids we are looking for...

Never seen it before.

The bigger question is why you have Cyclone Slash bound to a hotkey but not Force Camouflage.

"E" used to be my relic slot (when the BA relics were BiS), but now I don't need that slot for relics. I probably should of moved force camo to there however I've been playing a small bit of focus recently where cyclone slash comes more in handy in add fights where you'll pretty much use it more than slash, and even in watchman it's useful to have that conal AoE damage vs just TSS and force sweep, pretty much means you can still be sort of competitive in AoE damage instead of just waiting for TSS and force sweep to come off cool down (i.e. draxus suberoths).

Another reason why is I'm just used to clicking force camo, whether it's key bound or not hasn't really bothered me. Bar from after my opener it's use is situational as it's not only a threat drop but a defensive cool down and a speed boost (in watchman). And if I did keybind it I'd probably still end up clicking it anyway as I don't have any useful keys/mouse buttons to bind it to.