What characters/companions would you like to have meet each other?

JnEricsonx

Dark Side Jaesa vs Kira could be quite the light saber fueled cat fight.

Light saber mud wrestling = the next Huttball?

Though I think a more epic fight would be Bowdaar vs Khem Val or Broonmark.

Though a Risha/Vette cross over story line would be epic.

Tanno needs to meet Skadge. Tanno needs to rig some kind of explosive at that meeting so that Skadge is no more, and possibly blow himself up in the process. ;) Actually - no. I don't want Tanno to die. If truth be told, Tanno is starting to grow on me. Skadge - not so much.

Tanno needs to meet Skadge. Tanno needs to rig some kind of explosive at that meeting so that Skadge is no more, and possibly blow himself up in the process. ;) Actually - no. I don't want Tanno to die. If truth be told, Tanno is starting to grow on me. Skadge - not so much.

I think I'd just tell Tanno "hey, this guy is bothering me, could you do something about it?" And he'd just grin and say "no problem, boss."

A short time later there would a beautiful fireball and then I'd hear "there's another one for the corpse pile" and all would be right with the world.

In other news, Blizz and T7 would be a meeting fraut with curiosity and potential electric shocks. Not sure which would be standing at the end.

My Vette needs a boyfriend. Would Zenith be boyfriend material? They would look really cute together! I haven't played much on the republic side, so I don't know what most of the companions are like. I would set her up with Torian, but he has made it clear he is looking for a Mandalorian.

My Vette needs a boyfriend. Would Zenith be boyfriend material? They would look really cute together! I haven't played much on the republic side, so I don't know what most of the companions are like. I would set her up with Torian, but he has made it clear he is looking for a Mandalorian.

Zenith's personality is pretty much the opposite of Vette's. Joyless. Restrained. Paranoid. Antisocial. I could see a drama-laden 'opposites attact' sort of relationship where Vette made all the effort... except for the fact he's as mercilessly anti-Imperial as they come and would likely kill her once he found any connection between her and a Sith. So no, the two Twi'lek companions are likely a no-go ;)

Edited by Pubsam

A short time later there would a beautiful fireball and then I'd hear "there's another one for the corpse pile" and all would be right with the world.

And THIS is why I am starting to warm up to Tanno. Because you know he would totally do it.

I still desperately want to see what went down during Kaliyo and Doc's little affair. I mean, that had to be a trainwreck of epic proportions. What I wouldn't pay for a flashback of them trying to shove each other out the airlock...

And THIS is why I am starting to warm up to Tanno. Because you know he would totally do it.

And then he'd take you all out for drinks. Tanno and I don't get along a lot, but he's a classic antihero in a lot of ways and I'm a sucker for a good antihero. Plus he's amusing, not stupid, and doesn't complain like some other companions *cough* Skadge *cough*. In short, he's growing on me lol.

I think Tanno and Gault would be an interesting pair. They'd either try to con each other, or they'd join forces and do something spectacularly ballsy.

Nice!

I'd like to see Khem meet Quinn, just so Khem could eat him.

:eek:

Khem will leave Quinn alone. Temple on the other hand.. she can get eaten.

I'd like to see Jorgan and Iresso run into each other, mostly because they knew each other before.