Join us Oct 24th to watch Player “JediConsular” live stream PvP Warzone Arenas on Twitch.tv!

CourtneyWoods

The new 4v4 Player-vs-Player Warzone Arenas are now up on live servers! Get ready to join Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ developers and tune into MMORPG.com’s official Twitch channel for our next Galactic Guild Battles livestream! Watch as “JediConsular” queues solo and joins other players to fight in intense PvP Ranked Warzone Arena battles – now live with Game Update 2.4: The Dread War!

Read More

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope he's playing a shadow. Balance Spec.

Then do infil spec. And tell me maul needs the buff its getting.

I don't really agree with the maul buff without knowing any details on why it is being done. I think there are other routes they could of gone to increase DPS without buffing one of the highest single target damaging attacks out there.

I used to play Balance approx a year ago (was fun with the 150 force build and DoT spamming) but I will actually be queuing in full on tank spec as I have played that a majority of my time in SWTOR. While Shadow tanking is not the optimal tank for arena matches I want to show that in solo que you are able to still be competitive. Personally, I love the utility shadow tanks provide, but I will be the first to admit I would take a guardian/jugg as my tank on a 4 v 4 team over a shadow.

Edited by Mindsting

I hope this isn't your BC toon Consular. It'll be a pretty boring livestream if all they'll see is you on the Fleet standing around in the queue :p

No way! I mean I had prepared my sweet dance moves and had the green screen set to display the set of Thriller...but no.

I'll be on one of the PvP servers :)

The new 4v4 Player-vs-Player Warzone Arenas are now up on live servers! Get ready to join Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ developers and tune into MMORPG.com’s official Twitch channel for our next Galactic Guild Battles livestream! Watch as “JediConsular” queues solo and joins other players to fight in intense PvP Ranked Warzone Arena battles – now live with Game Update 2.4: The Dread War!

Read More

This isn't going to end well.

How about you guys actually fix and balance PvP instead of doing this sort of stuff?

:rolleyes:

this, its funny how they spend their resourses on useless talk, I mean allright if they would feature good players but this...lol

Hey, Bioware! How about to show the real PvPers and not in "farm free ranked comms" - solo Q, but in "whole reason I still playing this game" - 4v4 Ranked Q?

Examples:

and this, why not let famous and skilled PvPers play instead

So...is “JediConsular” a Bioware employee? Or is this just an official enforcement of someones stream? Will the Devs be playing too? I'm lost...people stream stuff all the time, what's different about this one?

So...is “JediConsular” a Bioware employee? Or is this just an official enforcement of someones stream? Will the Devs be playing too? I'm lost...people stream stuff all the time, what's different about this one?

He's the biggest SWTOR streamer on twitch and he is very good at PvP... when he isn't reading chat. :p