1st Anniversary Fireworks are Coming!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bad as a free gift I suppose - depends how pretty they actually look when fired.

At least it's not another worthless pet or lame party jawa

No just something consumable and entirely forgetable. *two thumbs up with a wink* /sarc

Kind of neat, though would it be possible to just make these a permanent item with a timer rather than a stack of items, so they last forever? It doesn't seem like that "special" of a gift when we can run out of them.

Not trying to look a gift horse in the mouth, but it's something that caught my attention...

Though I must admit that this gift seems a little underwhelming for an anniversary...

Edited by Blue_Leader

Why is it for the last 6 months, ever since E3 really, every single BioWare announcement fills me with "meh". If you guys aren't excited about your product, how can you expect us to be? Oh well, I'm just here for the class stories.

Why is it for the last 6 months, ever since E3 really, every single BioWare announcement fills me with "meh". If you guys aren't excited about your product, how can you expect us to be? Oh well, I'm just here for the class stories.

Maybe it's YOU who isn't excited about their product. Maybe it's YOU that needs to not play anymore

Fireworks? Really?

I've been here since the start, and then some. Me and my guildies formed up 6 months before the game even released, some were here for Beta, most of us got early access...in short we've been here awhile. FIREWORKS?!?!?! REALLY?!?!?!?!

Edited by decicco

Imagine if you got your spouse a box of fireworks for your first year anniversary?

I could guarantee that there would definitely be no fireworks in the bedroom department for the next 12 months! :D

Depends on how much they like fireworks and explosions.

I remember the firework crates from a certain other game. They were fun :) There was bee confetti sometimes. I don't think Bioware can top bee confetti.

Maybe it's YOU who isn't excited about their product. Maybe it's YOU that needs to not play anymore

No you're wrong. I'm still enjoying the same things about this game that I enjoyed at launch. BioWare Austin has lost 100% of its passion since the layoffs and restructuring. It shows in the quality of the marketing videos they've released, it shows in this stupid fireworks announcement, it even shows in their body language on the Q&A livestreams. The people at BioWare Austin that had passion for this game are gone, fired or fled, and what we have left are professional MMO babysitters who think typical MMO things like fireworks are "good enough".

Edited by Korusus

No you're wrong. I'm still enjoying the same things about this game that I enjoyed at launch. BioWare Austin has lost 100% of its passion since the layoffs and restructuring. It shows in the quality of the marketing videos they've released, it shows in this stupid fireworks announcement, it even shows in their body language on the Q&A livestreams. The people at BioWare Austin that had passion for this game are gone, fired or fled, and what we have left are professional MMO babysitters who think typical MMO things like fireworks are "good enough".

QFT.

/thread