Flashpoint "The Boarding Party" chest loot.

I've done "The Boarding Party" flashpoint twice now, the instance has 3 lootable boss chests. The strange thing is though, the first time I ran it, I did it with my friend and our companions, we cleared the whole thing. We couldn't loot any of the chests there.

1st chest : Jedi Knight boss

2nd chest : bonus Q boss

3rd chest : last boss

We thought we were being penalized for two-manning the instance, but this wasn't the case.

The second time we ran we did it in a full party, nope, couldn't still loot anything.

We noticed this "bug" at an earlier level when we two-manned "Mandalorian Raiders", couldn't loot the chest from the republic forces(jk,jc,trooper,smuggler bosses) either.

Have any of you guys experienced this same thing?

Any clues what this could be?

///Tiputipu

Edited by Tiputipu

Guild ran through this yesterday and we were unable to loot the chest after killing the 4 imperials. I did read somewhere that you have to tank the last guy right next to the chest.. but this is only a workaround. We submitted as a bug so hopefully they will address it.

They've been getting lots of tickets about this...there's speculation about whether the kill order of boss encounters matters (ie whether killing the engineer's right or left droid adds first makes a difference) or whether the chests require circumstances to be met in order to be opened, like killing a boss without running out to reset him or wiping.

But such designs without properly warning players of them would be infuriating to players. Probably just buggy. Still infuriating, but at least not deliberately so. Happened to me too, for the record D=

Edited by Mhak