Jumping Back Into The Game: Hit Me With Your Best Empire, or Republican Propaganda

BellumEstBellum

So I can decide on my new character's class story. lol

The "Republic" is weak and contemptible. Their so-called high principles are clearly revealed as hypocritical lies by the conspiracy of so-called Supreme Chancellor Saresh.

So, given that they have not the strength of the Empire, and their squeamish moralizing is now clearly seen as a pathetic deception to manipulate their lackeys, why would any properly ambitious person choose to ally with them? They have nothing to recommend them, no advantage to offer, and no hope of victory.

Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.

Through Passion I gain Strength.

Through Strength I gain Power.

Through Power I gain Victory.

Through Victory my chains are Broken.

The Empire is your destiny, the Empire offers you power and glory and victory. Do not be a fool.

Join the Empire and become a freaky looking "bad boy", or join the Republic and be a good looking "goodie 2 shoes".

Or be a Bounty Hunter who happens to work for the Empire (but doesn't give a crap about all the Sith BS), or a Smuggler who happens to work for the Republic (and doesn't care about all that Jedi BS).

Your choice. 😇

Edited by JediQuaker

I am a romantic, so here is my train of thought:

The Jedi do not believe in passion or forming attachments, which means their romance options are limited to passionless one-night-stands.

The Sith believe in passion, and can conquer death, so they have passion filled relationships that persist throughout eternity.

The Jedi do not believe in passion or forming attachments, which means their romance options are limited to passionless one-night-stands.

The Sith believe in passion, and can conquer death, so they have passion filled relationships that persist throughout eternity.

Until your master decides your romance is a distraction, or your partner tries to kill you...

Except in the case of a female consular who romances Iresso. It is not a one night stand and Iresso actually talks to a few council members that asks him questions (at least in my run-through of the consular story which I have done twice) so it doesn't seem to be all the Jedi stories just specific ones that may be a little rushed or one-sided at the beginning.

Throughout the history of the galaxy, the history of the Jedi and the Sith, the history of the Republic and the Empire, the Sith and Empire always lose. Sure, they may have some short lived victories, but eventually they lose. We know this Empire is just living on borrowed time, so why not join the side that you know is eventually going to win? Or, ya know, you could join the Empire and in a couple thousand years Darth Bane will come along, make up the rule of two, and you will be out of a job anyhow.

We are the Republic. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

Satele seems happy enough with my JKs romance with her son.