Seriously, how cool would voice files for taunt be?

Macetheace

Unique ones done for the classes that can taunt - a set for single target taunt, and one for mass taunt - depending on the ability.

ofc option to turn off player combat speech.

I kinda miss actually our characters saying stuff on certain abilities in a lot of video games, but i feel that such things need an option to turn off too.

I mean what a BH says compared to a Sage or Sith Lord, should be very different ^^

Edited by Macetheace

Bounty Hunter *grapple*: Get over here!

Sorry, wrong game XP

I like the *evil laugh* the operative does and the *giggles* scoundrel does when they stabs/smacks ppl.

Wish there are more class specific lines/voice like those, not necessary just taunt.

Bounty Hunter *grapple*: Get over here!

Sorry, wrong game XP

I like the *evil laugh* the operative does and the *giggles* scoundrel does when they stabs/smacks ppl.

Wish there are more class specific lines/voice like those, not necessary just taunt.

There are a few more. The Sith Marauder for example does some angry growls when using Furious Strike. For the male one some of the growls sound like he's whispering something in Sith language. Also PowerTech has some evil laughs with certain abilities. Jedi Sentinel has some screams and/or laughs etc. (I'm certain there are more)

Edited by Eranis

There are a few more. The Sith Marauder for example does some angry growls when using Furious Strike. For the male one some of the growls sound like he's whispering something in Sith language. Also PowerTech has some evil laughs with certain abilities. Jedi Sentinel has some screams and/or laughs etc. (I'm certain there are more)

I've always felt that Liight-Side Operative seems ... improbable, given how often they cackle with glee when sticking an eighteen-inch knife into their opponent's gut.

And of course Vengeance (maybe the other disciplines(1)) Juggs laugh when they use Shatter.

(1) I only ever play Vengeance, and not the others.

Love the Sentinel's battle cry. It really fits their battlemaster title.

Male Sith Warrior makes some really interesting noises like an angry cat talking lol

I've always felt that Liight-Side Operative seems ... improbable, given how often they cackle with glee when sticking an eighteen-inch knife into their opponent's gut.

And of course Vengeance (maybe the other disciplines(1)) Juggs laugh when they use Shatter.

(1) I only ever play Vengeance, and not the others.

Rage Jugg doesn't have any abilities with noises, so just another reason to go Vengeance I guess. :p

Love the Sentinel's battle cry. It really fits their battlemaster title.

Male Sith Warrior makes some really interesting noises like an angry cat talking lol

Not sure how an angry cat talks, but if it sounds like the male Marauder I could live with that. :D