Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

We lost some really good fanfic writers and Quinn supporters because of the Quinn hate (if any of you are lurking: HI!! :) ).

*waves* I rarely visit the forums, but I'm still subbed to the game, still writing like crazy in my Quinn/SW fics (53 chapters on the main one and I also started a KotFE/ET AU where the SW becomes the Empress and Quinn, Minister of Intelligence), and still loving my stoic Imperial Captain! I even broke out the sketch pad to draw for the first time in ages! https://i.imgur.com/TDgH0Sy.jpg

Edited by feylyndiira

• 1 month later...

I've come back to the game after an absence of four years to play the class stories again, and of course I've saved SW for last, because Quinn is the best.

I'll be off to other games soon, but hopefully this game will still be here when I need a fix again in a few years' time, and hopefully this thread will still be here too, because Quinn deserves all the love he ain't been getting from the devs.

• 2 months later...
Hello, Quinnmancers :)

How is everyone? Enjoying the new content? :o

I haven't played it yet, but I'm enjoying seeing story players coming back for at least a bit! I took about half a year off since there was nothing new. By the sound of things, many aspects of FE/ET that I hated are featured in EoV, so my hopes aren't too high even though there are interactions with some of my favorites. At least this should be the final end to the Valkorian crap and we can move on to something better. Hopefully there is a follow up to the last teaser based on "Deceived". That has me giddy!

I might make a Quinnclone agent to romance Theron, but there are some major slogs to go through to get to the good parts. I really wish there were reasonable ways to skip sections. :(

Ummm.... I think Quinn people won't have much to say. In fairness, Nobody really does but Theron and Arcann-mancers. Not even Kira got lovin' in this one.

Ahh, I didn't think so, but figured I'd say hello anyway. I don't do that whole Arcann thing, but I adore Theron, so hopefully there is something to look forward to with him. I did here we get a face full of Lana watching us sleep again, so...lol, I'd really hoped we were past that, since I've been away. I'm sorry to hear you didn't get your Kira love in this.

I haven't played it yet, but I'm enjoying seeing story players coming back for at least a bit! I took about half a year off since there was nothing new. By the sound of things, many aspects of FE/ET that I hated are featured in EoV, so my hopes aren't too high even though there are interactions with some of my favorites. At least this should be the final end to the Valkorian crap and we can move on to something better. Hopefully there is a follow up to the last teaser based on "Deceived". That has me giddy!

I might make a Quinnclone agent to romance Theron, but there are some major slogs to go through to get to the good parts. I really wish there were reasonable ways to skip sections. :(

*hugs* I haven't played it through yet either, I'm waiting until the hubby goes to sleep so I can fully immerse myself instead of playing with the sound down and with him and the dog distracting me. (They roughhouse). I'll be happy to put Valkorian to bed once and for all, I honestly thought we had, but a real finish to him would be great.

Can't go wrong with a Quinn clone to be with Theron. Reminds me of the good ol' days here in the thread when we had them bantering back and forth lol.

I'm happy to see familiar faces here too, and I see there are a good many new ones or returned ones as well. ^^ I've been off in Sims4 doing all kinds of mischief over there, but this feels like coming home. :)

• 3 months later...
Since our other loves have been getting some love, I thought Malavai needed some too! Here is my Vette clone getting her first kiss. I thought it would be nice to include the dialogue, but the shots were so sweet, I regret that now.

Pre-kiss Kiss Post-kiss

I'm conflicted because "Vette" clone however MALAVAI!!

I made yet another Warrior-for-Quinn yesterday. Don't send help....I wish to remain Quinn mad :D

Speaking of Vette, it's a huge shame that the "Settling In" letter you get from Quinn after Iokath in which he either mentions Vette's death or running into Vette (if you kept her alive) was removed from the game. The Devs have never stated why this happened.

Since our other loves have been getting some love, I thought Malavai needed some too! Here is my Vette clone getting her first kiss. I thought it would be nice to include the dialogue, but the shots were so sweet, I regret that now.

Pre-kiss Kiss Post-kiss

Aww, so lovely, so romantic. I use that customization for Vette too. And in other news, I have a collie puppy, I think you've seen her, and she's named Vette. :D She has the personality lol.

I'm getting tempted to make another warrior...only my 15th or 16th, I think LOL

And hello to SCSarova! :D And all Quinnmancers <3

I personally like the character. it is a bit hilarious, but I didn't romance him. I just couldn't 😂

Since you are pretty new, you might not have seen these. One of the old forum regulars had a dialogue going with the writer of the Warrior story line and got some insights into Quinn from him. In light of this, Quinn's bio makes much more sense. Quinnsights.

Since you are pretty new, you might not have seen these. One of the old forum regulars had a dialogue going with the writer of the Warrior story line and got some insights into Quinn from him. In light of this, Quinn's bio makes much more sense. Quinnsights.

no no. I didn't romance him because of the betrayal thing 😂 instead I enjoyed it, even because I have a LS SW so I forgave him. but I didn't see him suitable for MY SW ( not for the SW in general ) and also because everytime he talked, he gives me EVERY SINGLE time gay vibes 🤣 I see him more with a male SW A B S O L U T E L Y

Assume Spoilers!

As much as I enjoy my female SW with Quinn, I'm so disappointed that male SW can't romance Quinn post Iokath.

I thought all romances are open for both genders during Iokath :(((((((

The one and only time I made a male character was for this to happen as it was stated that lots of companions would become romances starting with Khem Val (the horror - I'm still disturbed by that one). I deleted that character the other day as I've given up hope of that ever happening (can always make another if they do decide to make Malavai a same sex romance option).

On the bright side, that freed up space for the (yet another) Warrior I'm levelling now. I've made her neutral which is really interesting for the Warrior storyline when came to the Jaesa story. No difference to the conversation options with Malavai yet.

I'm getting tempted to make another warrior...only my 15th or 16th, I think LOL

And hello to SCSarova! :D And all Quinnmancers <3

Hello! o/ Nice to see the original and best appreciation/love thread back on the front pages. And I'm glad I'm not the only mad warrior creator...even I don't have that many :D

As much as I enjoy my female SW with Quinn, I'm so disappointed that male SW can't romance Quinn post Iokath.

I thought all romances are open for both genders during Iokath :(((((((

My male SW wants to protecc Vette and marry Quinn...

Same here. I've a male Warrior who would be perfect with Quinn and I'm still salty they cut his bisexuality. Considering their meetup on Iokath, especially if you go Republic and take him back... I mean the guy knows how long you've been apart down to the day hour?, and my guy still can't romance him. :( I pretty much just head canon they're together regardless of actual story. Though as they added a flirt for Vector I still hold onto the slim hope that maybe one day it will happen. :o

Hello! o/ Nice to see the original and best appreciation/love thread back on the front pages. And I'm glad I'm not the only mad warrior creator...even I don't have that many :D

Thanks :D Too much Quinn, there's no such thing! Still love him every bit as much as when I made this thread and before that.

Also thanks to Damask_Rose for providing the link to the Quinnsights. :D

And in the spirit of Rose's post, a gorgeous Quinnette art by the talented JediSerenity82. It might've already been posted, but hey, it's awesome, lets see it again :Dhttps://www.deviantart.com/jediserenity82/art/Vette-and-Malavai-Quinn-SWTOR-710853432

Edited by Lunafox

Thanks :D Too much Quinn, there's no such thing! Still love him every bit as much as when I made this thread and before that.

Also thanks to Damask_Rose for providing the link to the Quinnsights. :D

And in the spirit of Rose's post, a gorgeous Quinnette art by the talented JediSerenity82. It might've already been posted, but hey, it's awesome, lets see it again :Dhttps://www.deviantart.com/jediserenity82/art/Vette-and-Malavai-Quinn-SWTOR-710853432

Wow that picture is absolutely awesome! It made my day! :)

Having just played through (yet again) the conversation in which Quinn asks you to save him from Vette, this is hilarious!

"...

" :D (Not my video but to illustrate the point. And for Reasons of Quinn in Vids).

I think I need to make another Warrior-for-Quinn in which I'm nice to Vette. The effort it will take!

Having just played through (yet again) the conversation in which Quinn asks you to save him from Vette, this is hilarious!

"...

" :D (Not my video but to illustrate the point. And for Reasons of Quinn in Vids).

I think I need to make another Warrior-for-Quinn in which I'm nice to Vette. The effort it will take!

I'm totally goo when he says, "I'll discipline her until she desists, my lord."

I'm like...okay :D He hee

• 3 weeks later...

Hey y’all, been a while. I just finished some fan art of Quinn and thought this group might appreciate it.

https://www.deviantart.com/imperial-patriot/art/Waiting-for-Your-Return-876949250

It’s meant to reflect what I imagine was a reoccurring scene during the time your character was away. I’ll avoid getting more specific just to keep the post spoiler free in general, although I do have a specific time period in mind y’all can likely surmise from the outfit and overall story!

Hey y’all, been a while. I just finished some fan art of Quinn and thought this group might appreciate it.

https://www.deviantart.com/imperial-patriot/art/Waiting-for-Your-Return-876949250

It’s meant to reflect what I imagine was a reoccurring scene during the time your character was away. I’ll avoid getting more specific just to keep the post spoiler free in general, although I do have a specific time period in mind y’all can likely surmise from the outfit and overall story!

My first question is: what is he looking at? Second question is: what is he thinking?

My first question is: what is he looking at? Second question is: what is he thinking?

I imagine him looking at many different things, as I also imagine this to be a frequent occurrence during the Sith Warrior’s years long absence. If it were another character I might have said he’s looking at nothing in particular, but I suppose for a character like Quinn it would be more likely that he wouldn’t be able to help himself from noticing something, an officer wearing their uniform incorrectly, someone acting suspiciously, or any other variance in the hum of life on Dromund Kaas. He might find these observations intrusive, or a welcome distraction.

Likewise, I imagine many thoughts would run through his head depending on which moment in time he was caught at the window. Reflecting on what he might have done different, wondering where the Warrior is now, if they miss him…

I imagine him looking at many different things, as I also imagine this to be a frequent occurrence during the Sith Warrior’s years long absence. If it were another character I might have said he’s looking at nothing in particular, but I suppose for a character like Quinn it would be more likely that he wouldn’t be able to help himself from noticing something, an officer wearing their uniform incorrectly, someone acting suspiciously, or any other variance in the hum of life on Dromund Kaas. He might find these observations intrusive, or a welcome distraction.

Likewise, I imagine many thoughts would run through his head depending on which moment in time he was caught at the window. Reflecting on what he might have done different, wondering where the Warrior is now, if they miss him…

Both sound like good starters for a fic :) I'm really bad at getting round to writing so it won't be me

I imagine he is mulling over where to look next, who to interrogate, who to bribe. I doubt Quinn was idle much since he was making such a nuisance of himself that Minister Lorman wanted him out of the way. (I hadn't realized Lorman served on the Ascendant Spear! I'm going to have to re-read Annihilation.)