<Alea Jacta Est> is LF 1 healer HM/Nim ops

Wolf_Soul

Hi! We are raiding MON/WED from 19:30-22:00 and SAT from 14:00-16:00 EAST time.

We are looking for a sage/commando healer for a really advanced group. We are willing to train you, you don't have to be a veteran to join. You are however expected to make steady progress, learn the fights using your own time and also to be committed and on time.

Send a mail to Nota'Onesie in game, reply to this thread or send me a private message if interested. Ty!

• 2 weeks later...
I mainly play Imp Side Commando/Mercenary healing I perform really well with healing even with my DPS powertech gear, I will need some help getting implant/relic/earpiece + set peices for it tho if you guys accept me and I'm willing to spend 3-4 mil on a character token on my server The Harbinger and transfer to raid with you guys but 7:30-10:00 pm monday and wednesday for me is a bit late. I would like it to be a bit earlier. Saturday times are okay, and any chance with raiding on Sunday? Respond on here or in game Harbinger Server at Haena I have experience in all ops except CM HM and the final rav/tos hm bosses Edited by TehDurpFaic

Yeah tbh I dont think I can make the monday/wednesday time but I can def make saturday and sunday if its around saturday time, you guys look like you've been looking for a healer for a while :/ I just want mon/wed to be like 6:30-8 or 5:30-8 that would work best Edited by TehDurpFaic

• 3 weeks later...