Ranged Stun?

DarkSideTOR

Has anyone actually seen Explosive Round knock down someone in PVP? I haven't. How about Sticky Grenade or Plasma Grenade causing players to panic? nope. Full Auto stunning for the duration? never.

I understand Explosive Round woul be kind of OP if it was a guaranteed stun but I think there needs to be a chance at least even if it costs talent points.

The only reliable stun abilities are Cryo grenade and Concussion Round, both of which break on damage. The Inquisitors, I mean the Imperials, have more ranged stuns that do damage WHILE keeping you incapacitated. Stuns that have no diminishing returns whatsoever so why not let Troopers/BH have something similar? Call it Tazer Round or something that jolts players and does damage over time.

Has anyone actually seen Explosive Round knock down someone in PVP? I haven't. How about Sticky Grenade or Plasma Grenade causing players to panic? nope. Full Auto stunning for the duration? never.

I understand Explosive Round woul be kind of OP if it was a guaranteed stun but I think there needs to be a chance at least even if it costs talent points.

The only reliable stun abilities are Cryo grenade and Concussion Round, both of which break on damage. The Inquisitors, I mean the Imperials, have more ranged stuns that do damage WHILE keeping you incapacitated. Stuns that have no diminishing returns whatsoever so why not let Troopers/BH have something similar? Call it Tazer Round or something that jolts players and does damage over time.

Um...those effects are for NPC's only. It even says "causes weak and standard enemies to panic/stun/etc". Players aren't in that category as they are basically elites game-wise.

Cryo doesn't break on damage.