Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Togruta Playable Race

iDraxter
04.09.2014 , 03:55 PM | #41
Togruta>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Voss
Firebat: Need a light?
It`s your money-but if I have spent as much time killing Jedi instead of your own kind...you might be winning this war

Saragundius
04.11.2014 , 06:18 AM | #42
Lets hope they see this thread and finally do it! do it now!

DasVio
04.14.2014 , 09:32 AM | #43
I cant understand the decision from Bioware. I mean okay Cats... wow, cats
I think they try to go allways a far different way, as the kaon do....

Let us see... huu... Yoda, Luke, Han, Lea, Boba Fett mhh???. All heros for the first/ second Generation of Star Wars fans...

But we are living in 2014 and a new Hero rised to a big Popstar, I mean, who dosnt know about Ahsoka Tano? She is the future Luke Skywalker...
That is a fact and not even for our Kidz, for the parents, as well...

I try to understand, but i cant...
Very important to know. The US People (god bless them all) stay very close to the whole Entertainment Machine. If you want as a Game Company more customers, particular if you have THE merchandise in your hand, than make it possible, that they can stay very close to ther heros.
No Togruta as Playable class, even from the beginning was a big misstake... Bioware lerned about ther misstakes... they show us, how they did... and gave us cats>.<
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.

BoltsTheBlue
04.15.2014 , 07:52 AM | #44
need more races, and appearance customization (hair, face etc)

ffsfree
07.25.2014 , 08:05 AM | #45
Agreed! What the thread says.

Anakoni
07.27.2014 , 09:36 AM | #46
I dispise ashoka, I would rather see Kel-dor as a playable race first. Seeing that voice modulation is attached to certain helmets, they can speak basic in a modulated voice. A lesser known race that would be pretty cool is the Feeorin from lok, those who know, this was the race Nym was part of. That would be killer. If I hear her say skyguy or artooy one more time, I may go darkside just to hunt her. lol
SIEPHERwww.tnewo.guildlaunch.com ;
{█ΞΞ≌Ξ[●]Ξ[|\▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓}

Adaliaya
07.28.2014 , 04:05 AM | #47
I am not fan of Ashoka either but Shaak Ti is my fav ... Togruta please !!

Capella
08.18.2014 , 09:33 AM | #48
I would be all for this.
Main: Auriva, Sith Juggernaut | Guild: CIF Lords | Server: The Ebon Hawk | Crafts: Synthweaving ; Cybertech

Nalathemaster
08.19.2014 , 06:56 PM | #49
Bump!
There is no death, There is only the force

NSaynKnutt
08.20.2014 , 04:29 PM | #50
I don't like Ahsoka and I'm not a huge fan of Shaak Ti, but I would love to see Togruta as the next race. They look amazing. They're humanoid enough while still being alien, there's plenty of color/pattern customization options, and they just look cool.