Is it possible to get endgame gear for me?

Slamuel

I have a currently level 30 sent, and a sniper alt at 17. I plan on leveling the jedi to 50. However, I hardly have time to play much at all, sometimes, only thrice a week. I know ops take forever, so I will not be ableto get rakata comms there, because I cannot play for twohours ormore, or less. To get war hero/bm, I would have to do, about what, 500 wzones? So, my point is, how can I get good gear without much play? I like pve and pvp.:wea_03: Edited by Slamuel

So, my point is, how can I get good gear without much play? I like pve and pvp.:wea_03:

Few weeks hardcore play or few months casual play...or few years hardly playing it.

MMO games takes effort in playing a char to get levels, skills and gearing up. You dont get a good geared skilled char in a matter of days. If you dont want or cant put the effort in obtaining what you want then like someone else already said MMO games is not the thing for you.

Edited by Kirameki

Yes you can.

1. Dailies

Daily missions give you daily commendations, which can be used to buy rakata implants, earring, and some mods.

3 [H2] missions in Belsavis and Ilum will give you a full set of mods for orange armor, armoring, mod and enhancement everyday that you do them. So if you can get a full set of orange armor, you can put the mods in and be fully covered in artifact mods in 7 days.

There is a weekly for the new Black Hole dailies zone. It gives you 6 Black Hole commendations per week if you complete all dailies at least once. With it you can buy gear that is better than columi

2. Flashpoints

It is possible for you to get a tionese and columi gear by doing hardmode flashpoints. Hardmode Taral V has a lot of skippable mobs and will only take 30-40 mins to complete. So you can farm hardmode Taral V.

3. Crafting

You can reverse engineer a green item all the way to a purple item.

Or you can buy purple items instead with money.

But this depends on what your definition of endgame gear is.

Few weeks hardcore play or few months casual play...or few years hardly playing it.

MMO games takes effort in playing a char to get levels, skills and gearing up. You dont get a good geared skilled char in a matter of days. If you dont want or cant put the effort in obtaining what you want then like someone else already said MMO games is not the thing for you.

you misunderstand me. I understand there is a lot of effort involved, I was just asking how to get the stuff.

Yes you can.

1. Dailies

Daily missions give you daily commendations, which can be used to buy rakata implants, earring, and some mods.

3 [H2] missions in Belsavis and Ilum will give you a full set of mods for orange armor, armoring, mod and enhancement everyday that you do them. So if you can get a full set of orange armor, you can put the mods in and be fully covered in artifact mods in 7 days.

There is a weekly for the new Black Hole dailies zone. It gives you 6 Black Hole commendations per week if you complete all dailies at least once. With it you can buy gear that is better than columi

2. Flashpoints

It is possible for you to get a tionese and columi gear by doing hardmode flashpoints. Hardmode Taral V has a lot of skippable mobs and will only take 30-40 mins to complete. So you can farm hardmode Taral V.

3. Crafting

You can reverse engineer a green item all the way to a purple item.

Or you can buy purple items instead with money.

But this depends on what your definition of endgame gear is.

thanks, will do.