The Battle of Ilum

GRINnBARRETT

Day Before Yesterday:

:csw_c3po: "Master, it seems that the Empire and Republic forces are not actually fighting each other in the Battle of Ilum".

:hope_03: The SUpreme Chancellor: "What we need is more incentive for them to engage each other rather than watch each other take turns shooting 360 degree rockets at the armor. We must win that battle".

:rak_angelic: Master Consular: "I will enter the field of battle and negotiate terms. They will see reason; negotiations will be short."

:t_angel:Padawan: "I have a bad feeling about this".

T7-01: "*&%@_@*#$%&()&)&_##*$*"

:hope_03:: "Yes, that's a good idea. Proceed immediately".

Today

:mon_trap:

:csw_atst::csw_redsaber::csw_atst:

Tomorrow:

:t_angel:Padawan (via holo): "Sir. the battle was a massacre. The Empire has routed us in every way! The battle is lost, even the taxi driver was killed. I am the only survivor and I hid under a pile of bodies. The lightning sir...it was everywhere!".

:csw_c3po:: "Oh dear"!

:hope_03:: "What of the Jedi? Did she make it"?

:t_angel:Padawan (via holo): "Apparently she succeed in making contact, but she was instantly consumed by a massive lightning storm. I don't think she suffered...for long. It was hard to tell; I was only getting 6 FPS on my field binoculars".

:hope_03:: "How could this have happened? I sent at least a platoon of seasoned soldiers and a Master Jedi! Speak up at once"!

:t_angel:Padawan (via holo): " The negotiations started fine, but then there was blaster fire...I think the bounty hunter shot first. Then we got ambushed. They attacked from everywhere. It was a sea of red names sir"

:hope_03:: "So the Jedi was wrong about everything".

:t_angel:Padawan: "My master was right about one thing; the negotiations were short".

:hope_03:: "Peace is a lie. Inform the forces that we will make changes immediately so this never happens again".

:cool: I love this game.

Edited by GRINnBARRETT