Valor is worthless now

youwillburn

I know right? I sure as hell didn't. Just because you have Battlemaster doesn't mean you're any better in Warzones unless you prove you are better.

When I saw battlemaster before I thought

"OH look, a premade person stopping lowbie pugs in Warzones"

People are delusional to think that title meant anything.

When I saw battlemaster before I thought

"OH look, a premade person stopping lowbie pugs in Warzones"

People are delusional to think that title meant anything.

I will say it like I always have. Battlemaster title means nothing other than the fact that they now have the ability to get the BEST PVP GEAR in the game much faster than it would take anyone else. It is GAMEBREAKING. It is UNFAIR. And just because you think no one cares about titles doesn't mean they actually don't care. Stop being stupid and assuming your opinion is the same as others.

i will say it like i always have. Battlemaster title means nothing other than the fact that they now have the ability to get the best pvp gear in the game much faster than it would take anyone else. It is gamebreaking. It is unfair. And just because you think no one cares about titles doesn't mean they actually don't care. Stop being stupid and assuming your opinion is the same as others.

I will say it like I always have. Battlemaster title means nothing other than the fact that they now have the ability to get the BEST PVP GEAR in the game much faster than it would take anyone else. It is GAMEBREAKING. It is UNFAIR. And just because you think no one cares about titles doesn't mean they actually don't care. Stop being stupid and assuming your opinion is the same as others.

qft

idiot trolls