Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

I'd be interested in joining, any more info on the guild?

What server? I only have one Warrior. She is my main and is at lv70.

The Quinnmancer guild is on Imperial Star Forge. We are small, so it's hit or miss if anyone else is on. We have a ship and a lovely Yavin stronghold. Your characters don't have to be warriors. I view it as a safe place to tuck alts so I don't keep getting random guild invites :p

The Quinnmancer guild is on Imperial Star Forge. We are small, so it's hit or miss if anyone else is on. We have a ship and a lovely Yavin stronghold. Your characters don't have to be warriors. I view it as a safe place to tuck alts so I don't keep getting random guild invites :p

All my characters are on Star Forge. I don't believe any of them are currently in a guild. If you want to include my Imperial characters, feel free. I will be online in the game tomorrow morning Australian time.

As a reference, Australia - New South Wales - Sydney is 14 hours ahead of United States - Florida - Eastern Time.

I'll probably be on my Bounty Hunter Vindicta Ael. The other Imperial characters are Invicta Sul (Sith Warrior) and Feyra Shee (Sith Inquisitor). Send me an ingame mail if you see me on because I tend to not listen to general chat.

My two favourites on Quinn are:

Clandestine Officer (which is similar to his default outfit) &

Saul Karath which took me years (literally) to get.

Though as we discussed a few pages back I also use a cold weather outfit for Hoth/Ilum and this warm weather outfit (for both Quinn and Theron because SHOULDERS :D)

Love the Saul Karath outfit! Been thinking of possibly saving up for it myself.

Love the Saul Karath outfit! Been thinking of possibly saving up for it myself.

I could never get it on the GTN because the whole outfit was never listed and the parts that were on there were ridiculous prices. I eventually got it when it came up for sale on the CM.

All my characters are on Star Forge. I don't believe any of them are currently in a guild. If you want to include my Imperial characters, feel free. I will be online in the game tomorrow morning Australian time.

As a reference, Australia - New South Wales - Sydney is 14 hours ahead of United States - Florida - Eastern Time.

I'll probably be on my Bounty Hunter Vindicta Ael. The other Imperial characters are Invicta Sul (Sith Warrior) and Feyra Shee (Sith Inquisitor). Send me an ingame mail if you see me on because I tend to not listen to general chat.

My playtime is limited right now, but I have your 3 added to my friends list. If you go under the friends tab then the who tab and search for "Quinnmancer" you will find anyone in the guild who is on and they can invite you. Officer Don is in your hemisphere and plays about the time you do. Hopefully everyone will be on decorating the new stronghhold later this week!

My playtime is limited right now, but I have your 3 added to my friends list. If you go under the friends tab then the who tab and search for "Quinnmancer" you will find anyone in the guild who is on and they can invite you. Officer Don is in your hemisphere and plays about the time you do. Hopefully everyone will be on decorating the new stronghhold later this week!

AureliaSulis and I bumped into each other so I've got all her toons in both guilds, once I figured out how to invite someone, talk about an awkward long pause :D

So.... my old bamboo tablet went missing (RIP) but I should be getting a new one in today. As long as I can remember how to work with the technology i’m Going to start putting out some colored fan art soon.

Sounds good! I can't wait to see coloured art! :)

Hi, have been collecting some more screenshots. Thought you might like to see them.

At home on Odessen.

Jedi Knight Aquilae Sulis visiting her Imperial sisters at Drumond Kaas.

If any of you are following my serialised story about the Aurelian Legacy, here are a couple of pictures of Aule Tanamon and Iovita Regnis.

Very nice! Thanks so much for sharing them. :)

Sounds good! I can't wait to see coloured art! :)
I haven't upgraded to colored art yet, but I just finished up some clean line art for one of my pieces. Since we were all sharing I thought I'd jump in! Not enough Quinn conversations in my life lately.

I might try adding some color tomorrow.

Line Art of Malavai and Sith Warrior

EDIT: FYI if anyone clicks the link above from a post that I've been quoted in you might get an error. I updated the link to a newer version of the line art after completing the colored version. All of my art can be found from the link in my signature. :)

Edited by Karameck

I haven't upgraded to colored art yet, but I just finished up some clean line art for one of my pieces. Since we were all sharing I thought I'd jump in! Not enough Quinn conversations in my life lately.

Beautiful! You're all so talented. <3 And by all means, share away, there is never enough great Quinn art, or conversation in the world :D

Ooooh, his this great! I saw you already coloured it and added the background. :)

BTW, I added you to my watch list :)

Ooooh, his this great! I saw you already coloured it and added the background. :)

BTW, I added you to my watch list :)

Thanks for noticing!

I might make some slight changes later, I was a little lazy with some of the coloring because it was getting late as I was working on it.

Always nice to talk to people who share interests! Also Ty for the compliment LunaFox, you're always so sweet.