Server population is dropping...

Miffy

Torstatus is not anecdotal, in fact it is the most representative data there is. One just has to understand what it represents, which is a relative rating of server load (Full, Very Heavy, Heavy, Standard, Light) – no more, no less. But it's definitely data. In what way is it anecdotal?

Those numbers mean nothing, a Light server can have 1 player or a few hundred, it's still classed as Light, you can have 10x Standard servers that just went standard by 10 people over light yet you would give them a much higher value than Light.

But seeing as you are the expert here, what number of player is required to go from Light to Standard or Standard to Heavy, please do tell, I'm quite sure there is a number of websites that would love to know exactly what they represent to provide factual numbers instead of pure guesswork which Torstatus is.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no RPG in this game. None at all. Only a perception that by watching a stream if cinematics you are somehow involved in playing out a performance that you somehow believe you are controlling. Far from being a very good RPG this game has zero RPG content.

As opposed to a 'good' rpg that gives you the perception of whatever it is that you prefer?

I would like to add that the population is growing on the Asia Pacific Servers. I saw a que for the first time, 1 server was on heavy and the other 2 where on very heavy.

thats because they havent played as long as we have,give them 2 months and thier servers will dry up too.

thats because they havent played as long as we have,give them 2 months and thier servers will dry up too.

From what I've heard, most of the players on the asia pacific servers were actually players on north american or european servers. Some of them transferred their characters and other decided to start fresh. Those infos combined to the low number of servers (3) make me conclude that their servers won't dry up in 2 months. We'll see, I guess.