Completing the Iokath

Hello everyone!

I have a problem. Maybe someone will help me.

I've started Iokath operation and passed almost all missions, reunited with Quinn and continue romance (and he was in the companions menu), but I can't finish Iokath because I don't have Tyth control module to enter the operation.

And after that I've started KOTFE and KOTET and after completing it I wanted to return to Iokath, but I still didn't have the Tyth control module and even I can't choose Quinn as a companion cause it says that "Despite ypur time apart, your love for Quinn is stronger than ever. You've decided to continue your romance" and also "Quinn reunited with you on Iokath, but you choose to go separate ways" (but I didn't choose the last one).

Can you give me an advice how to start Iokath again from the begining or maybe to complete it.

Hello everyone!

I have a problem. Maybe someone will help me.

I've started Iokath operation and passed almost all missions, reunited with Quinn and continue romance (and he was in the companions menu), but I can't finish Iokath because I don't have Tyth control module to enter the operation.

And after that I've started KOTFE and KOTET and after completing it I wanted to return to Iokath, but I still didn't have the Tyth control module and even I can't choose Quinn as a companion cause it says that "Despite ypur time apart, your love for Quinn is stronger than ever. You've decided to continue your romance" and also "Quinn reunited with you on Iokath, but you choose to go separate ways" (but I didn't choose the last one).

Can you give me an advice how to start Iokath again from the begining or maybe to complete it.

you do not need the control module to enter the operation. also the operation is not part of the storyline, story continues with Crisis on Umbara

Edited by MotherCrusher

I had a similar effect, but different circumstances on my trooper. did iokath before KOTFE and once i started KOTFE Elara was unavailable, but since i could not do iokath the 2nd time, it remained unavailable.

companion terminal solved the problem though. i would not have bothered but i had Elara at 50, so i wouldn't want to lose a 50 companion.

I had a similar effect, but different circumstances on my trooper. did iokath before KOTFE and once i started KOTFE Elara was unavailable, but since i could not do iokath the 2nd time, it remained unavailable.

companion terminal solved the problem though. i would not have bothered but i had Elara at 50, so i wouldn't want to lose a 50 companion.

Lol i forgot that the terminal exists :rak_01:

Thank you! It helped!

Question: There is a forcefiled near superweapon outside. There is a way to get there or just there is no chance? I saw droids there to defeat etc. Forcefield ofc stand on both sides, on west and east. Inside, near superweapon there is a big door but totally closed. Edited by Trlance