Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: June 30, 2020

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

xJediRyanx
07.01.2020 , 05:41 AM | #141
Quote: Originally Posted by SeventhDarson View Post
Don't forget about the companion gifts bug that ruined the whole economy in this game, people stole billions and very few (if so) was punished
Exactly. The things they are classifying as important are dumb. But what can you expect from a group of dev's who don't pay attention to their own game and don't listen to their player base. But hey, when you have people selling tech frags, then turning around and selling the credits they are getting to credit farmers for real cash and the dev's do nothing about it, what should we expect at this point? The dev's lack of action on things that are actually important is what has turned this game into garbage, when it could be so good.
I'd put a link here for you to click on, but my link is missing granny.

Goreshaga
07.01.2020 , 05:44 AM | #142
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
All my Alts are female and Ive never seen that. Is it a rare bug or can you make it happen on demand?
It happens to me on all my female toons on certain heroics where you have to scan things, and sometimes while clicking on other blue clicky things.
Seen it at the end of the Tython JK storyline when clicking on the Forge to make my lightsaber too
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters

DarkTergon
07.01.2020 , 05:49 AM | #143
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
It happens to me on all my female toons on certain heroics where you have to scan things, and sometimes while clicking on other blue clicky things.
Seen it at the end of the Tython JK storyline when clicking on the Forge to make my lightsaber too
happened for me when I was doing the zoit weekly, on the mission where you have to scan the bodies...lol
You know you can't fix an idiot, turns out you can't quarantine them either!!!
Feel free to click the link and get all the usual goodies
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

DarkTergon
07.01.2020 , 05:52 AM | #144
Quote: Originally Posted by SeventhDarson View Post
Don't forget about the companion gifts bug that ruined the whole economy in this game, people stole billions and very few (if so) was punished
don't forget about certain players who took advantage of the dye bug,admitted it on the forums, they are still around, and still selling dyes, the same dyes on SF.

Goreshaga
07.01.2020 , 10:30 AM | #145
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkTergon View Post
happened for me when I was doing the zoit weekly, on the mission where you have to scan the bodies...lol
Did you look similar to the dead trees there ?
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters

perotta
07.01.2020 , 12:53 PM | #146
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkTergon View Post
Happened to me on Ossus, that daily where you burn Jedi books in the temple ruins. I imagine that's some fast-acting karma. Ghostly yodas going all "Oh no, Sith filth you... punish you the Force shall..." SNAP

DarkTergon
07.01.2020 , 01:01 PM | #147
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
Did you look similar to the dead trees there ?
yes, but a lot more colourful...lol

OFAWFletch
07.01.2020 , 01:19 PM | #148
Fix this ****
ak ash vazl unk. Shaz ash vodn unk. Bork ashal twazl. Vril kazhal Borgazl.
Translation- Power is our Passion. War is our Way. Darkness is our Destiny. The Force Shall set us Free!
The Sith Academy Code

LordPaulusCobris
07.01.2020 , 01:28 PM | #149
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

First off, apologies for the up and down this morning. The last thing we want to do is bring the game out of maintenance to have to bring it back down again. As some of you alluded to, what we discovered is that a variety of consumable items were not actually being removed upon use. This included both Reputation items and Renown consumables. Being how a player could effectively infinitely redeem these items (or to the weekly cap for Reputation) we needed to bring the game down to address this.

These items once again are working as intended. Also, a big thank you to all of you as we were quickly flooded with reports of the consumables acting in an unintended way. This allowed us to isolate and address the issue quickly.

Thanks!

-eric
Hey Eric, where have you been?
The forum is burning to the ground the the communication on it is so poor...

What about the rest of the problems and bugs this game have?
Where is the updated RoadMap of content for this game?

And how about you tell us the thruth of how small is the team working on swtor?

I could go on and on... but for now i just stay with this topics...

Best Regards,

LPC
Lord Paulus Cobris

BradRipley
07.05.2020 , 03:36 AM | #150
The Swoop Rally Champion mission is daily repeatable but I can't obtain the quest again it seems, and the conquest objective for the mission is literally named "Swoop Rally Champion - Weekly Mission" despite being flagged as a daily repeatable mission... Which is it?

It's treason, then...
My Referral Link