Make PvP flagging in lvl 50 Daily Areas

I appreciate your open mind.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that person's opinion. I share it. I have no desire to EVER pvp. Forcing flagging to do some of the very limited endgame for soloers would be extremely negative for a lot of people. On PvP servers, you're already flagged, why force it on servers where people specifically roll to avoid that sort of thing?

Look up the world event and see how much people liked it being partly pvp. . .

I think you find your answer there. If you don't want my opinion, don't ask.

Partly. People wanted to do one small part of event, and consciously went into pvp are to do one pvp-related thing(main difficulty of that boss was possibility of other faction interfering). They weren't forced to pvp while doing even dalies, or when they wanted to turn in DNA.

Just like people play warzones on PvE servers, and yet don't run around doing dalies flagged for pvp.

As for op idea - it's stupid by itself. It would only reward people playing on wrong servers(want open world pvp and play on pve?), or cause unwanted increase in all loot on pvp servers.

To be fair to the OP I think he was suggesting it be an option. Namely if you kill something while flagged PvP you get more than if you were not flagged (with you controlling the flagging). It still gives better rewards to PvPers in a PvE area than to people who just want to PvE in a PvE themed area so I don't think it is a good idea, but it isn't as evil as everyone seems to be making it out to be.