VIP Vendor

Fisherlogan

Where do you find the VIP vendors? I currently have a BH lvl 16, Trooper lvl 13 and Smuggler lvl 11. I have the Digital edition of the game and I would like to check out the armor and anything else i can get. Edited by Fisherlogan

Actually, there's both. There's a VIP vendor and a CE vendor. Both are upstairs in the VIP area so far as I know. Digital upgrade folk can visit the VIP vendor. Though for all I know the only requirement may just be access to the VIP area which can be had by buying the VIP bracelet from a bartender downstairs.

the VIP vendor is for collector's edition owners only, not for the deluxe digitial edition.

but the vendor is located in the center of fleet, go up the elevators attached to the center structure

Wrong.

If you have upgraded to the Digital Deluxe edition, you can access this vendor.

As the person above me replied, there are two vendors in the VIP area, one is the VIP vendor which only sells a level 60 speeder "Tirsa Prime" for 2.5 million credits, and a CE Vendor which you need to have the CE to access, which has a few CE-only armors.

The only benefit of this VIP area is that it's rather quiet, if you want to craft in peace :)

It also has a wing where there's a Cargo Hold, Mail-box and GTM within a few steps of each other.

The only benefit of this VIP area is that it's rather quiet, if you want to craft in peace :)

It also has a wing where there's a Cargo Hold, Mail-box and GTM within a few steps of each other.

Don't forget the other nearly worthless benefit, you can also control the juke box that plays throught the space station.

Edited by BebeLeBozo

Well the good news is, i found my VIP Bracelets. The bad news is that i still can't access the VIP Vendor. I goto where it says on the space station, but its in the same place as the elevator to my hanger, and its not bright like the other icons.

Well the good news is, i found my VIP Bracelets. The bad news is that i still can't access the VIP Vendor. I goto where it says on the space station, but its in the same place as the elevator to my hanger, and its not bright like the other icons.

That means its above or below you in the structure...the vendors are in the center of the station. There is an elevator there.

In the center of fleet are bars (the drinking kind). Next to them you'll see vertical glass tubes. These are the elevators. You don't click anything, just step inside the tube onto a little platform that will drop.

Forgot to mention, when heading back down be sure to wait for the little platform. If you don't you may die noisily in a heap at the bottom of the tube.

Not that I haven't paid attention and done that about 5 times of course :rak_07:

yea they are fast elevators like in cademinu, so if you are hoping to get on them after missing it by like a second, dont, you will die lol