Player Kill count stat tracking

Mackenzae

This might have been asked but I'm slightly lazy. Does anyone know if they dev's ever mentioned putting in a pvp player kill stat - like how many player kills you have?

Yes, It is called COD Elite. You pay 50$ a year and run around and shoot rockets at each others feet and get all crazy and call each other n00bs over a headset!!!

I can only hope that SWTOR does not sink to these levels. Play for fun not how many kills you have.

yeah they need way more stats in this game

-Win / Loss ratio (an absolute must)

-KDR ratio

-biggest crit / heal

ect

also wanted to add people who hate the idea of stats are in most cases just not good players, they are ashamed of their stats and dont want to be judged.

Edited by Fidopro

Should be out with the ladder. You cannot have a rank system without a stat system.

Might not have everything, but a ladder requires measures and public measures.

Stats are fine. I'd like some pvp content.

How about valor rank restricted areas and missions?

Eh. We will see. It's not like they have any urgency. Until subs drop significantly we will get snowballed.

Not a big fan, but if they do this, I'd like to see the stats reset regularly. For example, a fresh 50 is likely to lose more than a full BM. However, the BM's stats look great because he was a BM when the system was implemented. Re-set the stats regularly so they are fairly current.

yeah they need way more stats in this game

-Win / Loss ratio (an absolute must)

-KDR ratio

-biggest crit / heal

ect

also wanted to add people who hate the idea of stats are in most cases just not good players, they are ashamed of their stats and dont want to be judged.

i wanted to add people who like the idea of stats are in most cases just not smart, they are ashamed of their real life accomplishments and need to be judged