RWZ League

xIphonex

Attention top end pvpers. From following other server tournaments for ranked, and how creative they are I think we should have our own. My intention with this RWZ League is to make it work a lot like kickball where we get a few captains and you select individuals from the list who are willing to participate. The goal is around 5-8 teams and like I said it would be a draft system to select players. The other thing is we should have schedules for teams to play. For example team A fights team B on Monday and it would be best of a 3-5 game series and so on and so forth. You good rated quality players know who you are so please post if you would be down for this. I don't want involvement from noobs in this at all.

P.S. if this happens I will create a website and broadcast the matches as well!

~Chukles/Verdus :rod_tongue_p:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attention top end pvpers. From following other server tournaments for ranked, and how creative they are I think we should have our own. My intention with this RWZ League is to make it work a lot like kickball where we get a few captains and you select individuals from the list who are willing to participate. The goal is around 5-8 teams and like I said it would be a draft system to select players. The other thing is we should have schedules for teams to play. For example team A fights team B on Monday and it would be best of a 3-5 game series and so on and so forth. You good rated quality players know who you are so please post if you would be down for this. I don't want involvement from noobs in this at all.

P.S. if this happens I will create a website and broadcast the matches as well!

~Chukles/Verdus :rod_tongue_p:

I don't mean to be the negative one here. However, don't the imp guilds already do this pretty much. Evidence of the three major ranked imp guilds queing together on pts?? I think the major problem in this would be the pub guilds. Not many of the ranked teams get along to well on pub side. : p

Edited by Abbrachmann

a SUGGESTION:

First Round Draft:

You Have to pick your node guard.

Second Round Draft: Have to pick your marauder/sent.

This way, you dont end up with one team that takes another teams essential player roles to have a chance of winning, because that other team messed up and picked out something other than one of the two essential roles to win.

For example, Team A takes one assassin first round, and Team B takes a DPS first round. Now, Team A can take another node guard from the list to screw over Team B out of a node guard. It can end badly like that, and for those two roles at least you do, to a certain extent need one of them each to have a chance of winning a competitive match.

a SUGGESTION:

First Round Draft:

You Have to pick your node guard.

Second Round Draft: Have to pick your marauder/sent.

This way, you dont end up with one team that takes another teams essential player roles to have a chance of winning, because that other team messed up and picked out something other than one of the two essential roles to win.

For example, Team A takes one assassin first round, and Team B takes a DPS first round. Now, Team A can take another node guard from the list to screw over Team B out of a node guard. It can end badly like that, and for those two roles at least you do, to a certain extent need one of them each to have a chance of winning a competitive match.

Would suggested comps be a bad idea, and if so why couldn’t we play this gentlemen style. (No smash no bubbles) I think this would create a nice atmosphere for less experienced players and a refreshing change of pace for people who do rateds. None the less if we do decide on smash/bubbles a predetermined comp. would be ideal so other teams do not get an upper hand, and we can try to create these teams as balanced as possible. (seeing that bioware cannot do it we can take matters into our own hands.)

Either way I am extremely interested in this RWZ league.