Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Anyone uses those dart attacks?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Commando / Mercenary
Anyone uses those dart attacks?

Lord_Jedite
11.29.2017 , 05:45 AM | #1
Ive used up all my action bars and most of the abilities are just different dart effects. do players use them. I dont like them and i dont really want to use them

Equeliber
11.29.2017 , 06:30 AM | #2
Depends on your discipline, some are useful, some are not.
Ael Veela, Sith Marauder Klorea, Sith Sorcerer Cinthie, Sith Assassin Lora Leigh, Sniper Darth Malgus

Lord_Jedite
11.29.2017 , 07:02 AM | #3
Discipline? is that a stat?

TalonVII
11.29.2017 , 08:07 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Jedite View Post
Discipline? is that a stat?
He means Bodyguard, Arsenal or IO. Those are disciplines. On IO they can be handy.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy

Lord_Jedite
11.29.2017 , 08:12 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonVII View Post
He means Bodyguard, Arsenal or IO. Those are disciplines. On IO they can be handy.
Ooooooh I am a Bounty Hunter Mercenary arsenal

Floplag
11.29.2017 , 10:15 AM | #6
The answer is yes.
There is a stock rotation thats relatively simple, but it excludes things that we dont use rotationally.
There are times when they have use whether in PvE or PvP.
You should be familiar with all your skills regardless.
Floplag - Merc/Mando
Referral link, cause why not: http://www.swtor.com/r/wdLxth

Cuiwe
11.29.2017 , 10:57 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Jedite View Post
Ooooooh I am a Bounty Hunter Mercenary arsenal
Arsenal? How do Dart attacks factor in? I'm not aware you should use any. Besides, which Dart attacks? There is like one iirc(Explo Dart).

Arsenal is like:

Priming -> Tracer -> Insta Cast -> 2x Tracer -> Heatseeker -> Rail -> Unload / Blazing -> Tracer -> Unload / Blazing -> 2x Tracer-> Heatseeker -> Rail etc

I don't see any Darts. I only see a bunch of Rockets.
"I am not in this for politics, nor the wanton destruction, hell not even for credits. I have chosen this way of life because of the hunt and because it was pushed onto me on some ugly slimeball called a "pearl" and Honour bound me to this path ever onwards" Caelestinus

Mubrak
11.29.2017 , 11:04 AM | #8
Try a Missile Blast + Explosive Dart combo on a weak enemy. From then on you will keep both of them on your quickbar
Tune down reflections to pre 5.5 values!
Move inventory tabs back to the bottom!
Remove the blue glow from useable stronghold objects and decorations!

Cuiwe
11.29.2017 , 01:16 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Mubrak View Post
Try a Missile Blast + Explosive Dart combo on a weak enemy. From then on you will keep both of them on your quickbar
Yeah and do it in IO. Big boom, spread all the DoT love, buff the MB via the proc...ENJOY THE FIREWORKS!
"I am not in this for politics, nor the wanton destruction, hell not even for credits. I have chosen this way of life because of the hunt and because it was pushed onto me on some ugly slimeball called a "pearl" and Honour bound me to this path ever onwards" Caelestinus

Lord_Jedite
11.29.2017 , 08:17 PM | #10
well darts, missiles whatever like to call them, all i know there is alot of them taking up my action slots