Scrapper Scoundrel vs Infiltration Shadow for PVP?

Volxen

I plan on making my next character a stealther, but I'm having a hard time on deciding between scrapper scoundrel and infiltration shadow. I primarily focus on PVP. In particular I'd like to know more about their respective strengths and weaknesses, and how they compare in these areas:

- Overall DPS (does one of them have the potential to do more DPS than the other?)

- Survivability/escapes

- Rotation difficulty (which one requires more keybindings, procs to keep track of, etc.)

- Difficulty to master the class/discipline

- Ability to solo guard a node

- Ability to solo assault a node (either cap it or at least prevent the other team from capping it)

- Mobility

- Performance in 1 vs 1 engagements

- Ability to kill/harass healers

Personaly based on your points?

- Overall DPS

The Shadow wins out here, they currently deal more dps from both a pve and a pvp perspective

- Survivability/escapes

Operatives win out here i'd say, they have more utility and their roll is one of the key things that put them above the assassin in that regard.

- Rotation difficulty

Just for dps'ing? In pve, the operative is easier. In pvp, i couldn't say since operatives have to mange their DCD's which take up their cooldowns alongside their dps. I'd personaly say shadows are easier in this regard in pvp.

- Difficulty to master the class/discipline

Its more difficult to master a scrapper scoundrel than to master an assassin as I'm lead to believe and believe myself.

- Ability to solo guard a node

Operatives hands down are better at this. a combination of the roll and self healing make you an utter pain in the arse to cap a node from. If you know what you're doing that is.

- Ability to solo assault a node

To kill the defender fast? Shadow. To sap? Either work, shadow a tiny bit more due to their phase walk. Operatives are better for just preventing the enemy from capping through and biding time by playing defensively.

- Mobility

Scoundrels/operatives once more, assassins have a nice bit of mobility but they're not quite as mobile as scoundrels.

- Performance in 1 vs 1 engagements

Generaly operatives, though a good assassin can give them a good run for their money.

- Ability to kill/harass healers

I'd say assassins here but both can be equaly annoying. I'd say assassins win out in the end though due to the nature of an operatives cooldowns once more. If an operative is attacked by anything while attacking a healer, they need to utilise their roll/heals to stay in that fight which will cost them GCD's. Assassins do not suffer this same fact since their DcD's are off the global cooldown.

---------------

Anyway thats just my thoughts on it. Try both I'd say and enjoy! They're both fun classes to play as certainly.