Suggestions for update 6.0

Is there a place to enter possible suggestions for update 6.0?

I understand all the details of the update has not been released, so often suggestions are a moot point as it's possible some of them are already Incorporated.

Nevertheless, if there is a place we can enter suggestionsas "food for thought", I was just curious.

If not, a suggestion I had was the potential to add weapons in our outfitter. I have many lightsabers I love the appearance of, but the stats are grossly inferior to other lightsabers I have which are, in my opinion, ugly AF.

Is there a place to enter possible suggestions for update 6.0?

I understand all the details of the update has not been released, so often suggestions are a moot point as it's possible some of them are already Incorporated.

Nevertheless, if there is a place we can enter suggestionsas "food for thought", I was just curious.

If not, a suggestion I had was the potential to add weapons in our outfitter. I have many lightsabers I love the appearance of, but the stats are grossly inferior to other lightsabers I have which are, in my opinion, ugly AF.

This has been suggested many times in the General section of the forums in the Suggestion box. It's a good idea for weapons/OH to be in the Outfit designer, however for whatever reason it hasn't been added yet. (For all we know that may be changing since they are saying in 6.0 all gear will be Legacy now.)

Edited by Toraak

This has been suggested many times in the General section of the forums in the Suggestion box. It's a good idea for weapons/OH to be in the Outfit designer, however for whatever reason it hasn't been added yet. (For all we know that may be changing since they are saying in 6.0 all gear will be Legacy now.)

They did address this during a stream and basically said that it wouldn't be feasible.

• 1 month later...

Augment Examples:

- When Sith are attacked while Seethe is active they get a 5% Armor buff and a 10% damage buff for 2 Seconds

- When Jedi Sent's active "introspection" they can see any Stealth/Clocked target, in a 10 to 12 meter range around them. "Force Sensitive"

- A "Force Choke" for a jugg, that force pulls them towards you.

• 2 weeks later...
No, it's not. It's a good idea for there to be a feature *like* Outfit Designer but for weapons. My characters' weapons are not part of their outfits.

I agree that the two are separate entities. And the key phrase here is "a feature like "Outfit Designer". I still kicking around those possibilities in my own mind. I see both good and bad. IMO ... there is already too much of that in the CM if you want it. It might be an even greater temptation for BW to stick the rest of the "good stuff" in there.... or bury it so deep in other places that we can't get to it unless a player shops the CM for it.

That's my only objection really ..