Are Warzone Queues not working?

---Bane---

Hello. I'm an old player, just re-subscribed for the first time in about a year and a half to check out the new content. However, I've been trying to queue for Warzones on the POTF server for a few days now, and not a single one has popped (Lowbie or 65). Granted, I usually play early in the morning (8am-12pm) when I get home from work, but yesterday I was on from 8am to 4pm EST (on a Sunday), I was queued the entire time and still didn't get get a single warzone pop.

Is the system broken? Or is the game just that dead?

If it is because of lower population, Is it just my server? (Prophecy of the Five)

I'm worried that this might be because my server is dead, in which case the only thing I can do is transfer, which isn't entirely fair because I've been building my characters and my content for years now, and if I have to transfer just to participate in Warzones, I will probably just de-activate my account for good. That's not a threat, and I'm not being dramatic, but it just doesn't make sense to continue to play a dead server when I run out of solo content.

Thank you for any help on this matter.

Edited by ---Bane---

Hello. I'm an old player, just re-subscribed for the first time in about a year and a half to check out the new content. However, I've been trying to queue for Warzones on the POTF server for a few days now, and not a single one has popped (Lowbie or 65). Granted, I usually play early in the morning (8am-12pm) when I get home from work, but yesterday I was on from 8am to 4pm EST (on a Sunday), I was queued the entire time and still didn't get get a single warzone pop.

If it is because of lower population, Is it just my server? (Prophecy of the Five)

I'm worried that this might be because my server is dead, in which case the only thing I can do is transfer, which isn't entirely fair because I've been building my characters and my content for years now, and if I have to transfer just to participate in Warzones, I will probably just de-activate my account for good. That's not a threat, and I'm not being dramatic, but it just doesn't make sense to continue to play a dead server when I run out of solo content.

Welcome to the current state of SW:ToR.

Game is just that dead.

Don't fear bro, it's on your server only. I recommend you to check out torstatus.net for the most active server in your region. on tuesday I think we'll see the return of reduced server transfers down to 90cc / character.

wish you luck, this game is far from dead :D

Just goes to show where the devs heads are at. This is an awful thing to have happen and they should at least close dead servers and prompt remaining characters to transfer off for free but they'd rather let people figure it out on their own and pay for it.

At least transfers are on sale again, but it's still dirty.

Wow, that's pretty terrible. If they charge 90 cartel coins, that would make it very easy to transfer, but I'm pretty sure I'd still lose all of my strongholds, my legacy perks, and various other things that took ages of farming to get.

I don't know if I'd be willing to do that for even that cheap. :cool:

Edited by ---Bane---

Legacy transfers with your toon. If you don't transfer a toon, legacy starts fresh.

You will have to repurchase and redecorate your stronghold, but if you have it fully upgraded on your other server, once you purchase it, it will be max upgraded.

You still have all your decos from the previous server as long as you transfer a toon.

You get a free transfer for 1 toon if you use a referral code.

Edited by Angrise

Legacy transfers with your toon. If you don't transfer a toon, legacy starts fresh.

You will have to repurchase and redecorate your stronghold, but if you have it fully upgraded on your other server, once you purchase it, it will be max upgraded.

You still have all your decos from the previous server as long as you transfer a toon.

You get a free transfer for 1 toon if you use a referral code.

Oh alright. Thank you for all the info. I might actually consider doing it now. Thanks again.