What's your favorite class story?

JadeBranch

I played an Imperial Agent during beta and while I never made it all the way through the quest series, what I did finish was superb. Also did trooper during beta, but I found it to be pretty meh. It was a bit too predictable to me.

Currently I'm playing a smuggler and I like it. Not as much as I like the IA story, but then I just started Act II with my Smuggler so that may change by the end of it. I'll have to level another IA at some point and finish the story line for them as well.

I've played trooper and its not much of a story as it is a running gag. Or maybe it's just trying to play light side. The options given are ludicrous and are more akin to hypothetical psych test questions than something a designer would include for playability. In short its a joke folks. If you don't think so here's a common trooper choice. You can choose certain death for the NPC or you can give them all your credits and allow them to evade all responsibility. How is that a common choice? How does that just KEEP RECURRING? So I'm sure there's a story buried under all the idiocy. Good luck with that.

So far I haven't really gone that far into any of the stories but I've seen most of them through the level 1-10 stage.

Jedi Knight: I think the best part of playing this story is Kira. Choosing that one option when you leave Coruscant to Taris "Pick something" and her response is amazing. "Re-program the ship to call me master. Done." I died laughing to that.

Trooper: Kinda took the storyline as a good trooper trying to end the corruption within the ranks. Rather boring.

Sith Warrior: I like how you get to kill so many people on your path to power. Vette also provides a good amount of comical relief like Kira did for the Knight. Plan on making this character completely evil.

Sith Inquisitor: I didn't exactly play this one I actually got to see most of the cut scenes since I'm playing with someone else and he chose Inquisitor. Rather shocking seeing how different that side is. Most likely will make one later.

Bounty Hunter: So far this one is really fun to play through, yet also the most conflicting on whether to be light or dark. I thought I was going to be able to go through and pick all the dark side choices I wanted. Mako doesn't agree. So I'm most likely going to turn Light Side, which for the Empire still isn't really that light.

Imperial Agent: Again only seeing cut scenes through my friend playing the class, but its very James Bond which looks like it could be fun.

My vote is for Bounty Hunter. :D