ETA on Advanced Class change?

It really makes more sense to me that you just make everything legacy so whatever you do on one class applies to the other class of that faction. Seems like an awful lot of work when doing this makes it pointless which is probably where we are heading anyways. Like, why would you change your trooper to consular if everything you did on your consular applied to your trooper. I'd be more inclined to that than bothering with a class change. But I have no idea what their limitations are since faction change is so difficult. Just seems more cost effective to save yourselves some work down the road to go that route than doing it then make it pointless later. But I guess if you only play one class then being able to change it would keep allowing you to only play one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really makes more sense to me that you just make everything legacy so whatever you do on one class applies to the other class of that faction. Seems like an awful lot of work when doing this makes it pointless which is probably where we are heading anyways. Like, why would you change your trooper to consular if everything you did on your consular applied to your trooper. I'd be more inclined to that than bothering with a class change. But I have no idea what their limitations are since faction change is so difficult. Just seems more cost effective to save yourselves some work down the road to go that route than doing it then make it pointless later. But I guess if you only play one class then being able to change it would keep allowing you to only play one.

Um, the thread is not discussing Class changes but Advanced Class swap.

A Powertech swapping to Mercenary is still a Bounty Hunter.

A Juggernaut swapping to Marauder is still a Sith Warrior.

An Assassin swapping to Sorcerer is still a Sith Inquisitor.

A Sniper swapping to Operative is still an Imperial Agent.