PVP Rated Q Checklist

DaForceiswithme

Personally I can deal with undergeared players - even bad ones if they are willing to listen.

You, however, explicity try to lose the match. You take no advice, and deliberately throw games.

Nothing you have said so far invalidates the fact that you are either trolling for attention (grats, mission accomplished) or have some kind of sociopathic issues.

Show me 1 video of me throwing a game. Vid or it didn't happen. Bio ware obviously doesn't think so cause i am still here. I've been playing my style of PVP for more than two years now. it may be unorthodox but its effective to me.

"He yolo charges the enemy team and dies without using any defensive cooldowns"

"He's completely undergeared and has no stim"

"Well I got Oldsnake on my team so we've lost before the game even loads the rest of my team in"

"Well Oldsnake is online so I better not queue for ranked"

- about 50 players on the imp side and pub side across multiple guilds

I HIGHLY doubt that everyone got together and just said "lets all just pretend on the forums that he throws games and try to get this random banned" I've been so lucky and never played with or against you but I have heard from probably half MY guild that this is what you do and it's usually corroborated by every person doing ranked when you're on.

Even grocery stores have requirements before you enter so saying there are no actual requirements is BS. There are minimum requirements for everything.

"Pay my sub and you can tell me what to do" Just because you are a paying customer doesn't mean you can do whatever you want and no one can tell you what to do. This is especially true if your actions are negatively impacting a lot of people (which it is) If you actually had a brain you would know that throwing games "which is what you're doing" is against the ToS.

Even pubs hate playing against you because they know that as soon as they see you on the enemy team its not even a game any more its just a matter of how quickly can we win and get this over with.

He IS trolling so just ignore him on the forums and friend him in game so you can see when he comes online and know not to queue for ranked.

Watched a game on Scolds stream the other day where the enemy team had 1 DC out of the game so Scolds team just sat one of their guys out for the game to make it fair. I know its highly unlikely that you can coordinate with the enemy team (especially if its pubs) to have one guy sit out but it is a 3v4 when you have oldsnake on your team so this would make it more fair and more fun for the people that get to play. Just nuke oldsnake when he yolos in, heal up, and then play a 3v3 and sit one of your guys out. Imp vs imp you could coordinate this in general chat. Again highly unlikely but would be more fair and more fun for both teams.

Edited by TyrannisWP

you should try throwing regs instead, making a 7player team lose would be much more satisfying, and it'd require strategies to actually **** up everything (unless huttball, then you can just accidentally pass to the enemy)

That would require getting the ball. Much easier to just stand on convenient ledges for leapers whilst advertising your availability as a stepping stone in /say.

Or heck, as a sorc you can just pull friendlies into the fire just before they can receive a pass.

Hrm, I wonder - if you could queued a 4 man sorc premade, could you chain pull a teammate halfway across the map into the fire?

Inquiring minds need to know.

That would require getting the ball. Much easier to just stand on convenient ledges for leapers whilst advertising your availability as a stepping stone in /say.

Or heck, as a sorc you can just pull friendlies into the fire just before they can receive a pass.

Hrm, I wonder - if you could queued a 4 man sorc premade, could you chain pull a teammate halfway across the map into the fire?

Inquiring minds need to know.

Jump up and down on the ledge...or...just spam up force storm...Not too hard to miss force storm...

I would totally pull people into flame pits with my sorc...only if my team is dominating though...This reminds me...The pub guild I was in, back when it was actually active, we had someone who would pull us into fire pits if our team was winning. :(

I am also curious...and I vote they chain pull you since you brought it up. :p

you should try throwing regs instead, making a 7player team lose would be much more satisfying, and it'd require strategies to actually **** up everything (unless huttball, then you can just accidentally pass to the enemy)

strategies?

civil war, novare coast, hypergates, voidstar

STEP 1: stand at off-node

STEP 2: consume HP

STEP 3: ??????

STEP 4: profit!

hypergate

run to their node over and over. oh wait, 50% of pugs do that anyway...

don't give him the illusion that there's any skill or tact involved in weighing your team down in 8v8. however, I will be impressed if i see him weigh the team down in novel and exciting ways.;)

Meh, there are so many people who contribute little to nothing to 8v8 warzones that - outside of huttball (where you can actively sabotage your team) one more person even *trying* to lose would be virtually unnoticeable. Limited damage potential.

strategies?

however, I will be impressed if i see him weigh the team down in novel and exciting ways.;)

-Run around and do nothing but grab the buffs. You know, so the opposing team can't get them.

-Stay on the other side of the bridge in Voidstar, with the intention of rooting and cc'ing players.

-Sit on top of the downed fighter in the first room of Voidstar so you have a clear view of the surroundings....despite not planning on doing anything.

-Guard the side turrets in civil war from underneath the middle. That way he can call INC "as soon as utterly possible."

That's all I got right now. I'm convinced I can do better though with a little thought. Hell I might start doing this, when I land in the bad groups that have zero chance of winning, because they refuse to stim, get augments, or take off the battlemaster gear even after giving them a heads up to why you need to do those things.

I'd even buy a trollface headpiece in the Cartel Market. Make it happen Bioware!

Edited by ObiWanJabroni