LF PvP Guild StarForge

Mikeieveli

Hello,

I am I looking for a guild whose primary focus is PvP. I dont care if other parts of the game are explored but the main focus needs to be PvP. I was a founding member of Hoth Ski Patrol back on Pot5 and have played the game since virtually launch.

I stopped playing the last 1.5-2 xpacs and my former guild is no longer active. I have both Imp and Pub toons, I main Sentinel and Jugg.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

Hello,

I am I looking for a guild whose primary focus is PvP. I dont care if other parts of the game are explored but the main focus needs to be PvP. I was a founding member of Hoth Ski Patrol back on Pot5 and have played the game since virtually launch.

I stopped playing the last 1.5-2 xpacs and my former guild is no longer active. I have both Imp and Pub toons, I main Sentinel and Jugg.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

Welcome back, think I remember you from way back when. I was on imp side of the same launch server, we used to go against HSP in ranked. Back then I was in Ebonlore, then on Pot5 with Wrath of Xedrix that changed to DMG Ctrl for a while and Lobsters go Peench Peench. Played with PKers and Casual a lot back then.

Different toon names of course. But welcome back. :)

Edited by Monterone