Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The most powerful characters

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
The most powerful characters

Deccimus
12.14.2011 , 05:56 PM | #1
Played my bounty hunter in the weekend beta test,i really enjoyed it and plan on making another.My bounty hunter kicked butt in pvp so thats where i am going back to,is a pvp server,if you got what it takes bring your best to a pvp server..Tell me which character you think is the most powerful for pvp...I think my bounty hunter will work him/her.

Zhit
12.14.2011 , 06:00 PM | #2
The most powerful character in PVP? That is an easy answer--the one I am playing....

TheGawdfather
12.14.2011 , 06:01 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Zhit View Post
The most powerful character in PVP? That is an easy answer--the one I am playing....
Ohh hoho, you're in error there my friend, it's the one I'M playing.
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

Deccimus
12.14.2011 , 06:02 PM | #4
GL...Muhahahahaha gota beat me!

Middles
12.14.2011 , 06:17 PM | #5
Whenever i'm doing some pvp the Gunslingers come out on top for pure DPS 90% of the time, can't ignore that

JDJLEO
12.14.2011 , 06:20 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Deccimus View Post
Played my bounty hunter in the weekend beta test,i really enjoyed it and plan on making another.My bounty hunter kicked butt in pvp so thats where i am going back to,is a pvp server,if you got what it takes bring your best to a pvp server..Tell me which character you think is the most powerful for pvp...I think my bounty hunter will work him/her.
you smell like WoW..
{⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮≬╬[Θ]╬╫]██I used to be a Sith like you..then I took an arrow to the knee██)

Deccimus
12.14.2011 , 10:37 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by JDJLEO View Post
you smell like WoW..
nope,never played WoW..

pinkwun
12.14.2011 , 10:51 PM | #8
I heard Chanters are amazing.

Takoglint
12.14.2011 , 10:53 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by pinkwun View Post
I heard Chanters are amazing.