Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Nadja Grell Consular exclusive?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Nadja Grell Consular exclusive?

DarthSpuds's Avatar


DarthSpuds
09.18.2019 , 11:31 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Manufracture View Post
Well, I'm pretty sure that the Consular still hasn't gotten Tharan Cedrax or Zenith back yet, .
But let's be honest, no great loss there.
My 100% pure Light-Side Consular would happily throw both of them out of an airlock.

PS: I recognise others may have different opinions.
All The Best
#Is-This-As-Good-As-It-Gets?

If you think my comment has been helpful in anyway please >>Click Here<< for the Refer A Friend Bonus.

Monumenta's Avatar


Monumenta
09.18.2019 , 06:08 PM | #12
I think all class companions should be made available to every class, from the terminal on odessan or some generic style alliance alert or however.

ceryxp's Avatar


ceryxp
09.18.2019 , 06:24 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Monumenta View Post
I think all class companions should be made available to every class, from the terminal on odessan or some generic style alliance alert or however.
I'd like this. For reasons* I'd like to have Nadia, Kira, Ashara, and Jaesa available to several characters who are not Consular, Sorcerer, Knight, or Warrior.

* My Tatooine stronghold has a council chamber that I've populated with the above four in addition to Choza Raabat and some of the NPC decos from the Jedi/Sith Personnel deco set. It would be nice to have them actually standing there instead of the holos.
--------------------------------------------------
Click the link. You know you wanna. You'll get free stuff. - http://www.swtor.com/r/W9ZqZj

Manufracture's Avatar


Manufracture
09.19.2019 , 10:38 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
But let's be honest, no great loss there.
My 100% pure Light-Side Consular would happily throw both of them out of an airlock.

PS: I recognise others may have different opinions.
All The Best
True. Understandable, I found Tharan apart from Holiday boring and Zenith is an odd fit for a light-side Consular.

JuventusAndFCK's Avatar


JuventusAndFCK
09.20.2019 , 04:04 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
But let's be honest, no great loss there.
My 100% pure Light-Side Consular would happily throw both of them out of an airlock.

PS: I recognise others may have different opinions.
All The Best
Nono, I'm pretty sure no one really liked angry twi'lek Corso Riggs. Theran grew on me though.

RameiArashi's Avatar


RameiArashi
09.20.2019 , 07:57 AM | #16
I don't kill my class companions. Except ds trooper would kill Vik for desertion since he will not return either way.

I don't understand why Zenith is still missing. Same voice actor as Theron so not as if he wasn't available.

There was an achievement for getting Zenith back early on,. I think he was originally going to be the terrorist you were to recruit.

Somebody in one of the threads here said Kira voice actress is on TV now and that's why Kira stayed MIA. They couldn't get her back.

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
09.20.2019 , 08:52 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by RameiArashi View Post
There was an achievement for getting Zenith back early on,. I think he was originally going to be the terrorist you were to recruit.
You mean in Chapter X, instead of Kaliyo? If that was the case, it was abandoned / changed very, very early on in the story design process because 4.0 released with chapters I to IX and an epic epic epic tease that Kaliyo would be next.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

OldVengeance's Avatar


OldVengeance
09.20.2019 , 12:56 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by RameiArashi View Post
Somebody in one of the threads here said Kira voice actress is on TV now and that's why Kira stayed MIA. They couldn't get her back.
I don't know why people keep saying this. She's been back many times, before, during, and after Kotfe; mostly recently in "Hearts and Minds" with Darth Krovos. She was back in Rise of the Hutt Cartel, she was back in Galactic Starfighter, she was back in Shadow of Revan, and she still reprised Kira in Knights of the Fallen Empire. Most of those expansions occurred after the shows she is currently in began airing.

Laura Bailey is someone who gets a lot of work and it's never seemed to affect her ability to appear in SWTOR.

Damask_Rose's Avatar


Damask_Rose
09.20.2019 , 07:09 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by JuventusAndFCK View Post
Nono, I'm pretty sure no one really liked angry twi'lek Corso Riggs. Theran grew on me though.
Zenith and Corso are nothing alike, but I like them both. Zenith isn't the worst Consular companion by any means. Tharan wouldn't be bad if he would ditch Holiday. She annoys me far more than any other character in the game.