then its not the gear thats the problem, your missing a mechanic somewhere. or doing something wrong.

Its not that hard at all. I only got 1 pvp champ armor, and the rest are just normal modded armor with a 124-126 rating. ((i am tank btw))

Did that boss first time,

What we did was, face him away from the rest of the group((he facing towards where he comes into the room)) Then when ads come, aoe taunt, and every one aoe, nukes as much as possible. Interupt what possible. Dead boss.

You're probably doing the first boss wrong. Check the vid, your tank should not stand next to the guy, have a ranged tank him. Also, Esseles is not the first HM you should do, it's not the easiest at least.

what do you think is the easier of the hard mode flashpoints?

Taral V is very easy, 0 wipes, just CC the beast of the first mini-boss and mark the burn order.

Essesles is spike dmg intensive, very hard to predict. If you have a hard time on the first boss, Ironfist and the last boss will make you want to destroy your keyboard.

I've tanked the first boss in Esseles on my Guardian specced into the DPS tree. Just face him away from the team so his aoes don't hit them and only focus on him. AOE taunt the mobs when you can handle them, but your DPS should be able to take care of them for the most part.

The only actual hard fight is Ironfist where you can't miss an interrupt.