Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

#1 Reason Bounty Hunters are better than Troopers.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
#1 Reason Bounty Hunters are better than Troopers.

Stranded_Law's Avatar


Stranded_Law
01.30.2012 , 03:41 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by mrfoughtforever View Post
You seem to have forgotten the back mounted, have-to-squat missile launcher.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhinzual View Post
Some of us are Powertechs.
Some of us are Pyro Mercs.

I'm putting a +1 on whomever said "Blizz" is the only reason we need to know BH > Trooper.

lKurganl's Avatar


lKurganl
01.30.2012 , 03:46 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Eroex View Post
Your argument is nonsense. They mirror us, we shoot pistols they shoot an autocannon, we do the same damage with the blaster bolts that they do using an auto cannon, using a PISTOL.

Hammershot vs rapid shots

unload vs full auto

charged bolts VS powershot


How is this a hard concept for you?
Using A pistol would be singular, you must not have a good grasp on the English language, as we wield two of them. So firing twice as many rounds makes up that difference, and Hammer/Rapid is bad damage, Charged/Power is damage for off specs, Unload/Full Autp is the only one coming into account here. And double the rounds. Besides that fact, you are comparing gun to guns, that Cannon is firing all of their rounds, which is still my point, they do more DAMAGE with their cannon since they use it for EVERY SINGLE ability they have, are you dense? Besides any of that, it's a videogame... If Bioware wanted they could balance a class weilding a Tuna to mirror another, who really cares?
AMD Phenom II x6 1055T @ 3.9GHz | AMD 6950 2GB | MSI 790FX GD70 | G.Skill 8GB DDR3 2000Mhz | Liquid Cooled | PC&P 750W | CM HAF 922 | 2x 750 WD BE in RAID0 | 27" Asus

Halefthaut's Avatar


Halefthaut
01.30.2012 , 08:07 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by MatchpointServe View Post
Troopers win because the male BH voice sucks.

I bet even you cant believe that

Rahi's Avatar


Rahi
02.06.2012 , 03:06 PM | #44
I noticed today, that Charged Bolts seems to do almost double the damage than Power Shot.

(Tooltips from TORHEAD)

Power Shot
Activation: 1.5 secs
Heat: 25
Range: 30 m
Charges up both blasters and fires off two powerful shots that deal 762 - 957 weapon damage. Requires two blasters.

Charged Bolts
Activation: 1.5 secs
Range: 30 m
Spins up the assault cannon and fires off a quick burst of powerful, charged rounds at the target for 1470 - 1666 weapon damage. Requires Assault Cannon.

How does this make sense??
Or has this been fixed already?

DrekorSilverfang's Avatar


DrekorSilverfang
02.06.2012 , 03:08 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Synesism View Post
#1 reason = Rocket Punch

/thread
This right here. Troopers have their little queer stockstrike we have a mother f'in shoryuken.

Rigermortis's Avatar


Rigermortis
02.07.2012 , 02:42 PM | #46
Little Jawa Companions with Cannon Rifles.