Set Bonus(SynthWeaving)

slackwar

Hello,

Just recently got synth to 400 and was wondering if I craft WH gear from Synthweaving do I get the Set Bonus? Or is there anyway of getting the War Hero set bonuses on there or is it the case I have to get the WH armor from the Vendor?

May sound a bit like a nooby question but been wracking my brains trying to work it out to no avail.

Ryan

yes, it will transfer since the set bonus is not on the armor itself but on the armoring mod which you can pull out.

This only works for new gear introduced in 1.2 so WH or Black Hole gear

Edited by skarr_tor

Hello,

Just recently got synth to 400 and was wondering if I craft WH gear from Synthweaving do I get the Set Bonus? Or is there anyway of getting the War Hero set bonuses on there or is it the case I have to get the WH armor from the Vendor?

May sound a bit like a nooby question but been wracking my brains trying to work it out to no avail.

Ryan

The crafted gear is just an empty shell. To get the WH bonus, you need to buy the WH items to transfer the bonus to the Orange items.

Hello,

Ryan

If you want the set bonuses you have to take out that armoring from a War hero set item and place it into your any orange item of the same slot. (chest armoring -> chest)