Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

3.0 Hatred pvp opening rotation.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
3.0 Hatred pvp opening rotation.

Evanouss's Avatar


Evanouss
12.25.2014 , 12:02 PM | #1
Was deception for forever, but now im liking hatred a lot. Looking for a good opening rotation for maximum damage.

ATM I Stealth/spike/death field/discharge/saberstike(or what ever melee i have avail)/ Crushing darkness/ creeping terror...any suggestions plz?

DrthTorkwemada's Avatar


DrthTorkwemada
12.25.2014 , 12:53 PM | #2
You have 2 charges of Recklessness. So think about how you can use them with the big usefulness

ishbindeinvater's Avatar


ishbindeinvater
12.26.2014 , 02:52 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Evanouss View Post
Was deception for forever, but now im liking hatred a lot. Looking for a good opening rotation for maximum damage.

ATM I Stealth/spike/death field/discharge/saberstike(or what ever melee i have avail)/ Crushing darkness/ creeping terror...any suggestions plz?
I do (spike) discharge, melee hit, demolish, death field,.... Sometimes a creeping terror before DF if there are lot of people around. You can do recklessness before demolish or DF. Then melee (assassinate proc,...) and demolish when it procs, discharge before it runs out
ICH BIN DEIN VAAAATEERRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!

Evolixe's Avatar


Evolixe
12.26.2014 , 07:33 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ishbindeinvater View Post
I do (spike) discharge, melee hit, demolish, death field,.... Sometimes a creeping terror before DF if there are lot of people around. You can do recklessness before demolish or DF. Then melee (assassinate proc,...) and demolish when it procs, discharge before it runs out
No.


Isolated target? DF > Creeping > Discharge > Thrash > Demo > Assassinate
Lots of close range targets? Creeping > Discharge > DF > Thrash > Demo > Assassinate


Demo doesn't get spread. No point delaying dotspread for it.
If it did, I would be doing not up to 3.5-4k dps but more like 4.5-5k.
Evolixe | Exilove
Disciples of Babylon - Darth Malgus
Shadow/Sin Discord Server

MiaowZedong's Avatar


MiaowZedong
12.27.2014 , 03:21 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
No.


Isolated target? DF > Creeping > Discharge > Thrash > Demo > Assassinate
Lots of close range targets? Creeping > Discharge > DF > Thrash > Demo > Assassinate


Demo doesn't get spread. No point delaying dotspread for it.
If it did, I would be doing not up to 3.5-4k dps but more like 4.5-5k.
I cannot see why you don't using Leeching Strike rather than Thrash for your opening melee attack. Unless you need to save it for the self-heal in PvP, but then, by all rights you should be taking damage by your fourth GCD. If you aren't though, by all means delay LS until needed.

Otherwise I agree that is how it is done (however, for lots of close range targets, Lacerate can be considered too instead of single-target abilities, depending on what your team-mates are doing or if it's on a node).

Evolixe's Avatar


Evolixe
12.27.2014 , 08:07 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by MiaowZedong View Post
I cannot see why you don't using Leeching Strike
Leeching Strike is saved for when you're <85% HP, and it doesn't proc the 6set.
Evolixe | Exilove
Disciples of Babylon - Darth Malgus
Shadow/Sin Discord Server

invertioN's Avatar


invertioN
12.27.2014 , 08:08 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by MiaowZedong View Post
I cannot see why you don't using Leeching Strike rather than Thrash for your opening melee attack. Unless you need to save it for the self-heal in PvP
This is the first reason, the second reason is that with the new set bonus thrash gives you an auto crit assassinate.
Adixia, Red Eclipse EU