Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Level 55 Gear for Jedi Consular (Shadow)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
Level 55 Gear for Jedi Consular (Shadow)

Pmeknai
12.21.2014 , 06:22 PM | #1
Where can i get level 55 gear from that charges credit and not commendation's. I went to the fleet to try and upgrade my gear to level 55 and it kept coming up " you cannot afford it"! It is a bit confusing as i have enough credits and Cartel coins.
Do or do not, there is no try.
European Server - The Progenitor
Characters - Naipmek, Jedi Consular ( Shadow ), Painmek , Jedi ( Sage ), Kenaimp, Jedi Knight ( Sentinel ), Pmeknai, Imperial Operative

MiaRB
12.21.2014 , 09:09 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Pmeknai View Post
Where can i get level 55 gear from that charges credit and not commendation's. I went to the fleet to try and upgrade my gear to level 55 and it kept coming up " you cannot afford it"! It is a bit confusing as i have enough credits and Cartel coins.
I think all 55 gear costs basic comm. you'll have to look on GTN if you want to buy with credits.
can't wait for this game to come out!

phfph
12.22.2014 , 04:46 AM | #3
But you get a nice set of gear just follow the prelude of Revan. I Think you endid up whit 174 or so
And give your comp your old gear as you get new gear evry now or then !!
I am a tank and i use a tank comp, My hp right now is 42k and my comp whit my old gear is about 35-36k
And nothing can stop us so far

Pmeknai
12.22.2014 , 07:27 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by MiaRB View Post
I think all 55 gear costs basic comm. you'll have to look on GTN if you want to buy with credits.
Sorry for sounding dumb but what is GTN? I am still learning what each thing is. This is my first MMO game.
Do or do not, there is no try.
European Server - The Progenitor
Characters - Naipmek, Jedi Consular ( Shadow ), Painmek , Jedi ( Sage ), Kenaimp, Jedi Knight ( Sentinel ), Pmeknai, Imperial Operative

Aelanis
12.22.2014 , 08:41 AM | #5
So here's the deal with end game gear: you can never buy it with credits. You never have been, and never will be able to. This prevents people from being able to simply rack up credits and buy their way to better gear. Unless you want to buy crafted gear from the Galactic Trade Network, located in the "Northeast" corner of Carrick Station on the Republic Fleet. You can buy that for credits, but it will get extraordinarily expensive.

With that in mind, there are a few ways to get gear suitable for level 55 play. 1) Play through Oricon's story line. You'll get 5 pieces of level 55 starting gear and a ton of basic coms to buy further gear with. 2) Play level 55 Hard Mode Flashpoints. You can group up with some level 60 friends who will be able to simply carry you through (and won't want the gear themselves), and gear up a little faster. Aside from that, run dailies to get commendations or run operations to get token drops (which will be better gear than anything else I've suggested).
Dulfy Guides: Hatred, Serenity, Darkness, Kinetic Combat
Ellendra - Death MarkExit Area - Theraton
The Shadowlands

MiaRB
12.22.2014 , 12:42 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Pmeknai View Post
Sorry for sounding dumb but what is GTN? I am still learning what each thing is. This is my first MMO game.
galactic trade network. its where players can buy and sell from each other.
can't wait for this game to come out!