how to get higher level missions

patatpinda

I really need to know how i can get higher level missions in slicing. Do i need a mission skill to get higher in slicing? Cause it says: mission levels 10-16 or 17-24.

I really would like to get rid of my mission skill and get scavenging back again. Does it save my skill in scavenging or do i need to start from scratch?

I'm pretty sure you can upgrade at the trainer eventually. Other then that, you can't get rid of your mission skill for scavenging, because scav is a gathering skill. Also, no, it doesn't save your old stat and that's wonderful because otherwise everyone would just switch back and forth and be able to make EVERYTHING with zero penalties, in which case it may as well just be a solo game offline. That said may want to be 100% sure in your skill choices if you plan on putting a lot of time/cred into it.

I really need to know how i can get higher level missions in slicing. Do i need a mission skill to get higher in slicing? Cause it says: mission levels 10-16 or 17-24.

I really would like to get rid of my mission skill and get scavenging back again. Does it save my skill in scavenging or do i need to start from scratch?

You need better slicing skill (same for every gathering and mission skill). At around middle 60ish skill you will unlock the rank 2 mission and so on.

I'm pretty sure you can upgrade at the trainer eventually. Other then that, you can't get rid of your mission skill for scavenging, because scav is a gathering skill. Also, no, it doesn't save your old stat and that's wonderful because otherwise everyone would just switch back and forth and be able to make EVERYTHING with zero penalties, in which case it may as well just be a solo game offline. That said may want to be 100% sure in your skill choices if you plan on putting a lot of time/cred into it.

You can have 2 gathering skill so yes, he can unlearn his mission skill to learn scavaging. And to the OP, you have to relevel the skill from ground 0.