Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guardian/Juggernaut Vigilance/Vengeance Guide (3.0+) by Vesev and AndrewPast

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Guardian / Juggernaut
Guardian/Juggernaut Vigilance/Vengeance Guide (3.0+) by Vesev and AndrewPast

veSev
01.05.2015 , 04:48 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by Manweth View Post
Those who switched pre-emptively, if they were not a rare 'multi-main' type of player who has a knack for playing lots of classes at limits, were basically scared. Fear makes you weak.

eheheheheh, last part sounds so awesome.
Yeah, the only reason I even contemplated swapping mains this xpac was for a change of pace. But seems few classes/specs really changed, so figured I'd stick with what I am best at. This along with the points we've both mentioned. But yeah, I believe it was said on a livestream, cant really remember where it was said by Dev, that they were thinking of "mega servers" as the means to combat poor queue times. Believe the main issue was retain player names and such and keeping the different type of servers. Personally, Id rather not have my name become "Vesev @ Jedi Covenant" similar to how they did guild names during the server consolidation way back when, so hopefully they come up with a better solution than that for names.

Edit: Actually, I believe it was said on a podcast. I'll have to look around for it.

GrandLordMenace
01.06.2015 , 03:11 AM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by Manweth View Post
The Progenitor. I used to play in Laurelin in LotrO, and that was an RP server, so I sought out a similar experience at the time.

Of course, I had not thought about how the playerbase of LotR franchise might have varied from SW at the time :P

After server transfers opened, Progenitor became the lowest circle of hell in terms of player skill. So we all bailed outta there.

Eheh, I wouldn't be so presumptious to call myself 'the best'

Awesomest fo' sure!

You are a worthy adversary as always mate

Those who switched pre-emptively, if they were not a rare 'multi-main' type of player who has a knack for playing lots of classes at limits, were basically scared. Fear makes you weak.

eheheheheh, last part sounds so awesome.
I seriously love this guy, out of all the guardian community, he's probably the ballsiest :P

Back to parsing, got back into the US, have real internet,

http://torparse.com/view.php?tid=3b1...84002590d9d1b8

Shows 4412 on parsec but I can't save the screenshot due to some sort of hard drive issue. Once I can I'll upload that. Hopefully once I get gear besides mainhand and 2pc new set bonus I can actually post competitive numbers.
Rydarus Veneris the Revanchist, Beater #fedaracarrychist
Vigilance Guardian guide on Dulfy! Like my guide? Support my Referral Link!
Last Guardian DPS because dead game

Joran-Koon
01.06.2015 , 01:31 PM | #113
making me lulz boys.
Manweth, were you the third jugg to get deposer? I know there was 3 in total, just trying to find out who it actually was.
Kalizo
Failure
Twitch

veSev
01.06.2015 , 03:01 PM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by Joran-Koon View Post
making me lulz boys.
Manweth, were you the third jugg to get deposer? I know there was 3 in total, just trying to find out who it actually was.
Thinking we've been asking this question since Deposer was still a thing.....lol. Dont know if we'll ever get a real total.

GrandLordMenace
01.06.2015 , 03:48 PM | #115
making me lulz boys.
I believe Tenebras was.

Joran-Koon
01.06.2015 , 07:24 PM | #116
yea him and I are the ones I know of. moving on..

Just gonna say rip melee hard. Is it possible to go 4/5 in both with our class? yep it is. is it very difficult in progression? yes it is. do we have our little niches we fit into? yeppers but overall its a ranged world, specifically mercs.

So i say good luck to the juggs out there. Shay and I are gonna try and struggle through on our juggs some day but if any of you go farther than 4/5 on your jugg, my applause to you. Truly.
Kalizo
Failure
Twitch

darth_psychose
01.07.2015 , 12:49 PM | #117
Sometimes when i parse the last hit of my Master Strike doesn't tick. But when i check my parse i see 0% miss and i'm actually running 100.2% accuracy. Is it happen to any of you ? *** ?

@kalizo : for the 4/5 and farther i'm coming
Kala - <Rash> - Discord : Kala#9344

Manweth
01.07.2015 , 12:55 PM | #118
making me lulz boys.
I'm not since I'm not a Jugg

Really tho, I was this close to getting it, and that one raid I don't join, Nikkos got it

TL,DR; I missed Deposer

As for the issue of MDPS being hard;

Life is hardship. I'd not ride a car if I were afraid of metal, if you know what I mean.

And my group is perfectly free to replace me if they can find someone who does all the **** I do in fights, DPS numbers included. Good luck with that though, as I said, perfect errand boy.
Manw, Former Vigilance Player and Guardian Advocate.
Former Raider. Eternal Revan Fanboy.
Nothing else matters at this point.

GrandLordMenace
01.08.2015 , 04:10 AM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by darth_psychose View Post
Sometimes when i parse the last hit of my Master Strike doesn't tick. But when i check my parse i see 0% miss and i'm actually running 100.2% accuracy. Is it happen to any of you ? *** ?

Probably an overclip. Happens to me all the time.

veSev
01.09.2015 , 10:48 AM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by darth_psychose View Post

Sounds similar to my Opener. I occasionally see the 1st two hits of MS hit for 10k+, but then looking in my log they hit between 3k-5k. I really should make a video of this because I'm not entirely sure what causes it other than the timing of my adrenal.

Btw, anyone else on Torque notice that the fire double spawns in HM? Finally got past Bulo after about 3 hrs worth of pulls last night, but hit a wall with Torque and tanks/myself working out how to effectively stack the fire.