Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class Changes: Corruption Sorcerer / Seer Consular

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sage / Sorcerer
Class Changes: Corruption Sorcerer / Seer Consular
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Cupcakesforsatan
06.22.2017 , 05:44 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by Robocles View Post
Keith plays a commando healer. 'nuff said.
He plays a Scoundrel, actually. And quite a few others, which would make sense why he wants to buff them and take a huge proverbial dump on us.

WayOfTheWarriorx
06.22.2017 , 05:47 PM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by FlyXan View Post
Let me remind those, who are happy about these changes that it is mainly sorcs and sages that keep them alive in a Warzone. They will all disappear and the very same people will cry for more healers.
Got that right. They could have left sorc heals exactly how it was for all I care. I need their heals in PVP. This is going to hurt a lot of melee players in WZs. Marauders, Assassins, Juggs and DPS sorcs are gonna feel this.

This will undoubtedly be felt in Operations as well, but I think it may prove to be more pronounced in PVP.

I only vote for healers in WZs [assuming there was one on my team] because you don't bite the hand that feeds you. Comparing performance between when there is a healer and when there isn't is night and day for several classes/specs.

People are saying "Ohh finally! Now people will actually die!"

Yup, and you are going to be one of them.

If people weren't dieing already, a career in DPS is not for you! heh

Grim <3's Healers =]

KittyKat_Karrot
06.22.2017 , 05:48 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by christian_bmx View Post
another change for PVP. ***. Stop.!!!!! There are players on PVE.
I hate to break it to you, but the majority of balance decisions made since the game launched have been inspired by PvE concerns. PvE balance changes screw up PvP, not the other way around.

GUN_GAME
06.22.2017 , 06:01 PM | #104
Why ppl complain? Its a needed nerf, 80% of healers in the game are sorcs atm, guess why.
Katrin'ka - TRE

Zolxtren
06.22.2017 , 06:03 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by GUN_GAME View Post
Why ppl complain? Its a needed nerf, 80% of healers in the game are sorcs atm, guess why.
okay now think on those DPS sorc nerfs on that list......

also look at the size of those numbers for healers.....

stu_ungar
06.22.2017 , 06:04 PM | #106
LOL @ "Balancing"...

if (class == operative)
{
buff++
}
else
{
nerf
}

Cupcakesforsatan
06.22.2017 , 06:04 PM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by GUN_GAME View Post
It's not about the numbers or percentages, it's about what they chose to nerf. Nerfing revivification is retarded, if you say otherwise; you are not a healer that this is addressing.

Robocles
06.22.2017 , 06:05 PM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by Cupcakesforsatan View Post
He plays a Scoundrel, actually. And quite a few others, which would make sense why he wants to buff them and take a huge proverbial dump on us.
I'll find the quite about his commando. But I know he does.

MidnightsMadness
06.22.2017 , 06:12 PM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by WayOfTheWarriorx View Post
Got that right. They could have left sorc heals exactly how it was for all I care. I need their heals in PVP. This is going to hurt a lot of melee players in WZs. Marauders, Assassins, Juggs and DPS sorcs are gonna feel this.

This will undoubtedly be felt in Operations as well, but I think it may prove to be more pronounced in PVP.

I only vote for healers in WZs [assuming there was one on my team] because you don't bite the hand that feeds you. Comparing performance between when there is a healer and when there isn't is night and day for several classes/specs.

People are saying "Ohh finally! Now people will actually die!"

Yup, and you are going to be one of them.

If people weren't dieing already, a career in DPS is not for you! heh

Grim <3's Healers =]

Never mind that healers are almost always at the bottom of the medal list. I have a WZ where I did 8.5 MIL healing and got 4 medals...... (fighting for an uncontrolled node for nearly an entire match of Civil War - which we did not take). FOUR. 8.5 mil healing....

casigarian
06.22.2017 , 06:17 PM | #110
I play all three healing classes and with 5.0 and the force changes my sorc heal parses in operations dropped 1000 hps and i saw no change at all in pvp...now you hit a healer with a sledger hammer and expect them to do their job totally ridiculous....my arsenal merc is gone and now my 3 sorc healers....WOW !!!
Casigarian