GF Confused

returning player here. I dare not form gf pugs now, by fear of locking ppl into the wrong op.

why is it that we now have to queue and abort several times - when before it took us straight to the designated op.

Idm working around the bug (as was the old swtor culture ) but I need to know how.

hope someone can help, ty

You form a group of eight, then 1 (usually a tank or heal) leaves and you queue the remaining seven while the person who left queues alone

When you match up with the right person (sometimes multiple groups do it at the same time and you might get matched up with their solo queuer) and the right operation you confirm, otherwise just leave queue and requeue

returning player here. I dare not form gf pugs now, by fear of locking ppl into the wrong op.

why is it that we now have to queue and abort several times - when before it took us straight to the designated op.

Idm working around the bug (as was the old swtor culture ) but I need to know how.

hope someone can help, ty

There are three designated Ops, not one. Two are "single boss" Ops like Toborro, and one is a "conventional" multiboss Op.