<Volition> Recruiting skilled and dedicated PvP'ers for RWZ guild groups

UberDuberSoldat

Who is <Volition>?

-A bunch of nerds who like to play organized and competitive SWTOR PvP

-We are an Imperial PvP guild

-Formerly from Dark Reaper

What kind of player is <Volition> looking for?

-All recruits mut be active

-All recruits must be open to discuss class specs and how it relates to RWZ group composition effectiveness

-People who find competitive PvP enjoyable and fun

-Individuals who know their class, including understanding the potential it has, it's weaknesses, disadvantages.

-People who aren't shy to get on Mumble, as we require it for RWZ groups

-Players who have the situational awareness to understand when/why to CC, DPS, LOS, Cap/Defend or none of the above.

-Individuals who can focus target, acquire focus target's target and listen closely to match calls about placement.

What kind of players are <Volition> turning away?

-Crybabies

-People who take the game super seriously, live or die on every win/loss, lose all morale on a tough nail biting loss, talk unproportional amounts of **** talk over a win, or anyone who gets butthurt as all hell when things don't go their way.

-Players who don't realize why they're coming up short on DPS / Heals / Protection, or don't do anything to improve their effectiveness over time.

-Players who don't bother Min/Maxing PvP gear

-People who do not use Cybertech grenades. You either need it as your primary craft skill, or have an alt giving you a steady supply.

What days/nights does <Volition> do RWZ guild groups?

-Right now we primarily operate Monday-Thursday

-Lately we have been forming groups within the 7-11pm server time frame

-Alt/BM RWZ runs on Saturdays

What classes are <Volition> recruiting?

-Those who are skilled with their class can find a spot within our guild groups. The changes with 1.4 will make all classes/specs viable for ranked competition. We are recruiting all classes.

-WH Gear must be itemized for RWZ. Battlemaster geared or lower individuals must show extreme skill, understanding and potential with their class.

-Current spec/class prioritization for recruitment is going towards ranged DPS and sorc/merc heals.

How long is the tryout process with <Volition>?

-This varies on the individual

Who should I contact to inquire about recruitment with <Volition>?

-Message one of the following players ingame:

Soldåt (å= a+134) or Söldat (ö= o+148)

Supersrs or Larame

Explosivo

-If none of the above are on, send an in-game mail to Soldåt (å= a+134)

Edited by UberDuberSoldat

Tried to message everyone on the list a couple times, sent email to person you mentioned. Havent heard back, hit me up if you are still recruiting. thanks.

Apologies Elboc, I've been busy last two days with work. Only was on briefly last night to do some RWZ. I'll be home tonight around 5pm server to chat with you more.

Edited by UberDuberSoldat

• 2 weeks later...

Are you open to accepting someone who doesnt have a 50 on the sith side yet, but is 1 week away and has a plethora of experience on the republic side as a healer (Band-aid). Or should i spend my time finishing the last few levels and gearing up before you consider me.

Note: the sith char is a merc healer

Edited by Nocher

Are you open to accepting someone who doesnt have a 50 on the sith side yet, but is 1 week away and has a plethora of experience on the republic side as a healer (Band-aid). Or should i spend my time finishing the last few levels and gearing up before you consider me.

Note: the sith char is a merc healer

Add me in-game and we can chat. Player skill is easily demonstrated in this game even with Recruit gear. Assuming you're active and you play well, yes.

Also need a good Rage Marauder who can play carnage. Good means you are min maxed or close to there. Have Vindicator bonus and top dmg in stalemate games.

Heh, this is what Im working on right now! Only its gonna be a few months before I have all my gear done :p