Gg maintainance already?? -.-

Laranoye

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so i finally get on last night *england here so gmt* and they decide to do maintainance this morning for almost half a day....?? i mean just taken my kids to school in the snow and wanted a bit of sw tor in peace, but no... i can get back on when they finish lol... i mean seriously?

No, just no.

Ok to all the tards saying im moaning about maintance, im not learn to read and understand. im complaining about the TIME of it, i know maintance needs to be done, but they coulda done it at a more reasonable time... some people just proactivly look on forums just to flame people i swear.

And im guaranteeing its mainly americans (not all) who couldnt give a toss about anyone but themselves, moaning about my post.

People really need to learn to read and not jump to the conclusion that anyone but themselves Know nothing, not everyone are stupid, not everyone sits at home playing games all day, I have a family and so cant play all the time but would be nice to play in my morning freetime....

So peace out to the EU and people who actually took the time to understand my post :)

We are the second class citizens of SWTOR and Oceanic customers are the third class as far as BW and their US favouring agenda goes.

oh for heavens sake come on, I am sure there are a good number of the US this hits their maintenance time. And what about the maintenance next week eh 6pm CST that truely is US prime time.

Ok to all the tards saying im moaning about maintance, im not learn to read and understand. im complaining about the TIME of it, i know maintance needs to be done, but they coulda done it at a more reasonable time... some people just proactivly look on forums just to flame people i swear.

And im guaranteeing its mainly americans (not all) who couldnt give a toss about anyone but themselves, moaning about my post.

People really need to learn to read and not jump to the conclusion that anyone but themselves Know nothing, not everyone are stupid, not everyone sits at home playing games all day, I have a family and so cant play all the time but would be nice to play in my morning freetime....

So peace out to the EU and people who actually took the time to understand my post :)

and just because its an unreasonable time for YOU and another time would be better doesnt mean that it wont be exactly the same for plenty of others if it did change.