Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cant subsecribe, you wont take my card, first time ever that i encunter this

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Cant subsecribe, you wont take my card, first time ever that i encunter this

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Beleran
12.22.2011 , 03:09 PM | #101
Dear Bioware,
i'm webdeveloper with 9 years of experience and saw many 'india' designed sites.
But your coder bet them all. That smarty did 3 errors in payment javascript starting from misstyped country fieldname and ending with broken ajax call...
And this is PAYMENT script.
Could you please fire him, even if he/she is your CEOs blond daugter.

PishMonkey
12.22.2011 , 04:34 PM | #102
Same problem with me totally bump this thread up...
Posting from my boyfriends account, used two credit cards one Dutch one Spanish both not accepted....you would expect them to want to take our money fast....please fix this because i dont want to pay 2 months game card time...THIS IS BOLLOCKS!

JayceRayne
12.22.2011 , 11:52 PM | #103
I just had the same problem and like a few others before the only way for it to work was to link my card to a paypal account and do it that way. That worked like a champ and I am now in game ready to take on Tatooine.
Jayce Rayne Bio Link
The Underground Site
No affiliations, Mercenary to the highest bidder!

Rigo_Mortis
12.23.2011 , 02:34 AM | #104
I have used my card for myself and was able to use it for one of my sons ,when i try to use it for my other son i get this message , all 3 of us have already entered our game codes and while 2 of us are playing all my youngest son can do is watch his free month dwindle away BECAUSE OF THIS ****.
i am one very very pissed off customer and if and when bioware get this crap sorted out i hope they have the decency to add on the game time that my son has missed thanks to thier balls up.
or this is 3 subs lost.
Some people will miss the point even when they lie on a bed of nails.

Whosthetank
12.23.2011 , 08:50 AM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Beleran View Post
Dear Bioware,
i'm webdeveloper with 9 years of experience and saw many 'india' designed sites.
But your coder bet them all. That smarty did 3 errors in payment javascript starting from misstyped country fieldname and ending with broken ajax call...
And this is PAYMENT script.
Could you please fire him, even if he/she is your CEOs blond daugter.

You made my day lol

metalfenix
12.23.2011 , 08:59 AM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by Waltzingbear View Post
I have the same issue; tried with 4 different cards- 2 MasterCard and 2 Visa and it refused them all. I created a new PayPal account with one of the cards linked and it accepted it fine.

If you're stuck in this situation and eager to play I recommend you do the same and link a PayPal account, at least as a temporary fix. Cheers to those who suggested it previously.
Yeap. I have entered a game time code already, but I just went yesterday to see if my CC/ paypal account could be rejected here (it was a major worry for me, I am a red zoner), so I used my paypal account (it's funny, at least they keep the payment options I had entered when I bought DLC for DA 2 months ago) and it actually worked.

So, if your CC gets constantly rejected, you still have the options of setting a paypal account (I have been using for years, and I love it) or getting a game time card.
Koltowolf'Raf Commando Healer / Raf'HiredHealer Mercenary Healer
Rafa-el Scoundrel Healer
Server: The Harbinger

Mechavomit
12.23.2011 , 09:06 AM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by metalfenix View Post
or getting a game time card.
Any idea where to get it BESIDES Origin? Because Origin won't sell it to red zoners.

I got an email from CS yesterday. If neither their advice, nor PayPal works, I will be left with this last option.

metalfenix
12.23.2011 , 09:16 AM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by Mechavomit View Post
Any idea where to get it BESIDES Origin? Because Origin won't sell it to red zoners.

I got an email from CS yesterday. If neither their advice, nor PayPal works, I will be left with this last option.
You have a PM Mechavomit.
Koltowolf'Raf Commando Healer / Raf'HiredHealer Mercenary Healer
Rafa-el Scoundrel Healer
Server: The Harbinger

Bleah
12.24.2011 , 11:28 PM | #109
Still having this issue Bioware, still can't use my card. Hope you guys deal with it soon. For now I'm playing off the good graces of a friend who got me a digital game time code but that will eventually run out and us red-zone people don't even have access to the game time card for SWTOR on origin.

Ratae
12.24.2011 , 11:44 PM | #110 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello everyone,

We are aware that some of you are experiencing issues when trying to set up your payment method for a subscription, and are receiving an error such as: “We're sorry, but we can't perform transactions to this credit card. Please load a different one.”

We would first appreciate it if you could try the following to see if it resolves your issue:
  1. Clear the cookies from your browser cache. You can visit the following link for a guide on how to delete your cookies: http://www.aboutcookies.org/
    (Please note that we cannot accept responsibility for content on any external websites.)

2. Ensure that you are using an up-to-date web browser. We recommend using 32-bit Internet Explorer 8+ or Firefox 6+. These browsers can be downloaded from the following links:
  3. After checking the above, please try to set up the subscription once more.

If the issue is still occurring for you after trying the above steps, then to assist us with investigating this matter we would appreciate it if you email support@swtor.com with the following information:
  1. The subject 'Credit Card Subscription Issue'
  2. Your current location
  3. Is the credit card under your own name?
  4. Type of credit card
  5. How many times you have attempted to create a subscription using the above card
Thank you for your help.
Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support