The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Austin

CourtneyWoods

Hello everyone!

We’re happy to announce that the next stop in the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Community Cantina Tour will be happening on Friday, November 16th here in Austin, home of the game’s development team!

Feel free to discuss the upcoming event below.

If you would like to know more information about the Community Cantina Tour, you can check out our first blog here.

Hope to see you there!

Is this sponsored by Facebook ? Should't your fan base be able to RSVP here too ? I for one aren't a member of face book and never will be , so there are probably more like me. Just a thought , anyways hope it's fun for the face book community.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

seriously? that bar? seriously? its in front of that scetchy china town-esque place next to the target.....man.....can't we like go down the street to like sherlocks or hell even the bowling alley would be more comfortable..... ah well the taun fawn makes it all worth it.

seriously? that bar? seriously? its in front of that scetchy china town-esque place next to the target.....man.....can't we like go down the street to like sherlocks or hell even the bowling alley would be more comfortable..... ah well the taun fawn makes it all worth it.

I've never been to this place, but I agree that Sherlock's would have been a great location.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this event.

Hello everyone!

We’re happy to announce that the next stop in the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Community Cantina Tour will be happening on Friday, November 16th here in Austin, home of the game’s development team!

Feel free to discuss the upcoming event below.

If you would like to know more information about the Community Cantina Tour, you can check out our first blog here.

Hope to see you there!

I will be finishing up my visit to Vegas for the SP2013 conference. Might have to make a pit stop in Austin on the way home :)

Is this sponsored by Facebook ? Should't your fan base be able to RSVP here too ? I for one aren't a member of face book and never will be , so there are probably more like me. Just a thought , anyways hope it's fun for the face book community.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

I'd like to go but I don't use facebook either.

Going to a local bar is not a "tour"

hopefully this is just a first step. Maybe if I had a drink or two with some of these guys/gals I wouldnt be so inclined to come on these boards and rail about how out of touch they are...

But you couldnt pay me enough to step foot in Texas, let me know if you take the tour first world.