648.8 Healing Bonus

Starting Health - 19217

Fire Pit - 5416 damage

Health after one step in with Bubble on - 17742

Difference Between starting and final health - 1475

Damage mitigated by Bubble - 3941

The more you know

Edited by LoL-K-Noob

Now I'm curious to find out how much that bubble protects for in PVE where you might have 0 expertise + no PVP Trauma debuff. Hmm

Im curious as well because in PvE gear I have 740ish Healing Bonus. Know anything that does a set amount of damage in this game non-pvp?

Im curious as well because in PvE gear I have 740ish Healing Bonus. Know anything that does a set amount of damage in this game non-pvp?

Perhaps the acid/radioactive pool that you take the stim for in the Black Hole Daily?

Also, I assume that this is with the force bubble skill tree +absorb bonus?

Perhaps the acid/radioactive pool that you take the stim for in the Black Hole Daily?

Also, I assume that this is with the force bubble skill tree +absorb bonus?

Nah that blue stuff bypasses the bubble. Yes its with the +20% absorbion bonus in middle tree

I guess you don't know how to read.

4k damage is still a lot... No reason to complain when you can pop a bubble on if you're lucky, 3 times, in an average 1v1... that's 12k more hp then usual.

I can read very well; I'm not sure where that's coming from.

more hp than* usual.

Technically healer sorc is in good place.

Full WH optimized with Power augs their bubble absorbs about 4000hp.

Assuming the sorc has typical WH hp ~19000

This mean to kill the sorc healer you have to burn thru

19000 + (19000*.35 for wz medpack) + (5500 for self heal auto crit with recklessness) + (4000 for the bubble)

That's over 35k damage you need to inflict to kill a sorc healer nowdays this is assuming the sorc healer is not smart enough to time the 17s debuff and rebubble once during the fight... which makes it almost 40k damage required to kill him.

Between their CCs/force speed/17 second rebubble timer Id say sorc/sage healer is in a good shape.

Now I'm curious to find out how much that bubble protects for in PVE where you might have 0 expertise + no PVP Trauma debuff. Hmm

Was looking through our logs from tfb the other dayand it's usually ~ 4.5k though i did see one 4.8K.