Nathema Conspiracy bug

I've picked up the mission from the mission terminal on the ship and I've gone through the first cutscene. Then I've pressed launch mission like it says, the loading screen comes up. But then I get put back on Odessen and I am unable to play the fp or abandon the mission from the terminal, anyone else having this problem or know of a way around this?

Same thing happened to me, but at first I accepted it at the alliance base then it occurred to me I wasn't getting any of the cut-scenes. Then I found out I had to accept the quest from my ship, not the alliance base and I was already halfway through. So, I abandon the quest and went to my ship to accept the quest. Only then it took me to the alliance base where I had original accepted it. Now I can't play it. So, I wasted my time playing it the first time only to go through the proper channel and not be able to play it at all. That's just fun.

Same thing happened to me, but at first I accepted it at the alliance base then it occurred to me I wasn't getting any of the cut-scenes. Then I found out I had to accept the quest from my ship, not the alliance base and I was already halfway through. So, I abandon the quest and went to my ship to accept the quest. Only then it took me to the alliance base where I had original accepted it. Now I can't play it. So, I wasted my time playing it the first time only to go through the proper channel and not be able to play it at all. That's just fun.

Right click your portrait, find and use "reset active phases" from the menu, and abandon the Veteran flashpoint.

• 2 months later...
I am having an issue after my first conversation with Lana at the load screen for the imperial listening station I get bumped to the character select screen :mad::mad: I have tried all the fixes repairs graphic changes nothing works

I am having an issue after my first conversation with Lana at the load screen for the imperial listening station I get bumped to the character select screen :mad::mad: I have tried all the fixes repairs graphic changes nothing works

I'm glad I checked the forum. Now I know it's not me. Now let's just hope someone can tell us how to get past it. Sorry for sounding sarcastic. I was up most of the night trying to finish this one only to get to this point. I'm tired...I want Theron back. I'm trying to stay positive, but it's hard. :-)

OK, enough whining. I'm better now! ;):hope_03:

Same issue, once i get through first cut-scene with Lana and Hylo i get a constant load screen which eventually kicks me to character select screen. I have tried resetting and restarting by resetting all instances after loading, exiting, resetting, abandoning another flashpoint to get the NC to reset the phase and still not working.

Very frustrating!

I even tried shutting down the computer and trying to update my drivers, which didn't work either. I think someone else said they worked with the graphics, but I wasn't sure if they meant the game or computer over all. I guess we wait until Monday.

UPDATE 07/10/18 05:30 am PST: It worked tonight and I was able to proceed. Then I found out it was the actual start of the whole thing so it seems I have to do the whole thing over again which means I get to battle all those bosses again. This apparently was the opening sequence and then once you beat the bosses you will get the closing sequences. So looks like the hiccup was doing it from the base terminal mucked it up. So by letting it cool off over the weekend and shutting down my computer instead of restarting on Sunday fixed it without me realizing it. Have fun!

Edited by Kyrielan

Still no solution to this bug? I just now experienced it and came here looking for advice. I've completed this on five other characters before this one, so I know it's not a problem on my end. Has anyone who's had this problem found a way to solve it?

Not sure if the back end maintenance on the 10th will address this - as no one has gotten back to me to confirm. I have run this successfully on four other characters (this is the first one that has bugged), and all of the prerequisite story mode flashpoints were completed prior, same as the other characters.

Other things I have tried (to no avail):

Ran another repair on the game

Traveled to my ship to see if the mission could be re-launched from the console, or if I could somehow manually travel to the abandoned Imperial listening post

Traveled to a random planet and exited a hangar in order to use the reset phase option from the portrait menu (it allowed me to do this but did not affect the mission being stuck)

Traveled to the Alliance Staging Area, verified I could not interact with the Nathema flashpoint terminal or re-enter the conversation area where the mission is first discussed with Lana and Hylo

Re-confirmed that abandon mission is still greyed out

Tried launching from the mission summary instead of where it is "tracked" on the main screen

Changed the mission difficulty from story to veteran (at portrait menu) and tried to launch (still hangs)

Started the other flashpoints (Crisis and Traitor) in all difficulties, exited and reset all flashpoint instances from portrait menu, abandoned those flashpoints. Still cannot abandon Nathema and it still freezes when launched on any difficulty.

Customer service has responded to my ticket and acknowledged that the devs are looking into this issue:

"I’m sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced, I just can't imagine how it feels for you not to be able to complete Nathema Conspiracy. We'll do our very best possible to help the situation and please forgive the delay in replying to your ticket, due to a backlog that we have at the moment.

The issue that you have been experiencing is known to us and our development team are in the process of investigating it further.

We regret that we will be unable to provide you with further updates on this issue, but recommend checking the latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes for information on any fixes or changes related to this issue.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and to thank you again for the valuable feedback you have provided. Please do not hesitate to report any other issues you may encounter while playing."

I'd heard about this before trying to run the story FP a few hours ago. I had the conversation with Lana and Hylo and was deposited back at the Odessen "spawn point" and clicked the Launch button on my mission log. Loading screen's load bar stayed at a certain point before I was deposited back in the character select screen. Tried three times before logging off. Fortunately, I was prepared by having heard about this in advance. Unfortunately, it was no different for me than for anyone else who's posted on this thread. Nothing fixed it.

:mad::mad:This kind of too received an answer from support. A sense? When will this bug fix? . It all broke the whole storyline of my main character.The terminal itself with flashpoint does not work-that's the main problem. I mean, in fact, I do not seem to have this add-on. But before that I perfectly passed it for the Jedi.

• 1 month later...
Meanwhile I'm running into an issue where I've played the FP through all the way to the last boss fight, and I'm trying to click on the terminal to shut down the Zildrog console, and it keeps telling me I'm not eligible for the conversation. Guess I'm not finishing tonight.

• 6 months later...
Meanwhile I'm running into an issue where I've played the FP through all the way to the last boss fight, and I'm trying to click on the terminal to shut down the Zildrog console, and it keeps telling me I'm not eligible for the conversation. Guess I'm not finishing tonight.

Just had this happen over 6 months later. Good to see they care about the player experience here.

Edited by Bashtoreth