[DAILY] The Science of Darkness

Shoot the Geonosians, they said. It will be fun, they said. The success rate of this serum is appalling, and they get bigger when the serum inevitably fails.

So, I decided to waste some time and shoot the same Geonosian every time the buff wore off, and the serum failed eight times in a row. I think Dr. Tramulek is secretly working for Darth Malora...:D

https://imgur.com/a/CdEk8u5

I was kinda sad when it finally worked.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft.

Don't complain about that one until you've had to do the "Demonvine" quest in Runes of Magic.

Grow ten doobries using the seeds that drop from the Demonvines in either of two areas. Sounds easy, right?

Well, the seeds didn't drop on a 100% chance, and they didn't grow into doobries on a 100% chance. I had to kill something like 150 Demonvines to get it done. Fortunately, it was a one-time quest...

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft.

Don't complain about that one until you've had to do the "Demonvine" quest in Runes of Magic.

Grow ten doobries using the seeds that drop from the Demonvines in either of two areas. Sounds easy, right?

Well, the seeds didn't drop on a 100% chance, and they didn't grow into doobries on a 100% chance. I had to kill something like 150 Demonvines to get it done. Fortunately, it was a one-time quest...

And here I was thinking the "reprogram the excavator droids" quest was annoying.

I admit that I will often skip that one due to how unreliable the serum is and the length of the cooldown. If the reliability of the serum was increased or the cooldown was lowered a bit it would make the mission more bearable.

For the reprogram the droids mission I've found it's most reliable to shoot the thingy from >55 m. Often what will happen is if it fails the droid will reset rather than chase you.